who wins Franklin Richards,White Queen Phoenix, Jim Jaspers, Molecule man, Malloy or Captain Marvel

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say there was a royal rumble on planet titan and these guys were able to go all out, who would be the last beyond omega level threat winner? Let me know how it ends and what happens. I know who wins but I want to know your opinions.

Franklin just needs time to think. If he has a few seconds to get creative and he should be able to turn everyone else into puppies

kisspng-pugs-in-costumes-captain-america-dog-breed-5af9dae014dc51.1974482915263239360855.jpg

Mad Jim Jaspers probably has the greatest potential, but I'd take Molecule Man for consistency over anyone else.

Franklin Richards and its not even close. He made Galactus his bitch and the Celestials are terrified of him. Existence itself is a mere plaything in his hands. He could blink away Thanos with less effort than you'd swat a fly.

Franklin Richards and its not even close. He made Galactus his bitch and the Celestials are terrified of him. Existence itself is a mere plaything in his hands. He could blink away Thanos with less effort than you'd swat a fly.
I just googled "Franklin Richards is a horrible plot device." I never clicked any of those that came up, but I'm glad that there are discussions about it.

I just googled "Franklin Richards is a horrible plot device." I never clicked any of those that came up, but I'm glad that there are discussions about it.
he triggers comics fans cuz they cant accept some bratty toddler is the most powerful being in the universe.

he triggers comics fans cuz they cant accept some bratty toddler is the most powerful being in the universe.
The only thing that makes such a concept interesting is stuffing that much power in a toddler. That's the only thing that it has going for it. Anything else is just hurr-durr-godlike-powarrzzz-from the writers. Lazy, imo.

The only thing that makes such a concept interesting is stuffing that much power in a toddler. That's the only thing that it has going for it. Anything else is just hurr-durr-godlike-powarrzzz-from the writers. Lazy, imo.
true, but he's still a better character than Superman.

Franklin Richards.

Unless....

god-doom-kills-thanos-3.jpg

You bring Infinite Doom into the picture. He made Sue Richards his consort, put Valeria in charge of his science division, and let Franklin play with Galactus on his castle grounds...

Frank.

Who is the strongest n____ga in the universe?

Ain't nobody saying oh you mean Frank?

Fuck Frank.

Probably the kid who can create a universe for fun.

franklin-richards.jpg

If this video is true, then Malloy destroys everyone. He has limitless powers and isn't limited toj just reality warping the reality he is currently in. He can manipulate all realities.

I think, Molecule Man erases them out of existence but since most(all?) are reality benders I think they wish themselves back into life. At that point they run a cosmic train on Molecule Man and it comes down to cheat code characters, Malloy and Franklin.

All of them sucks. All these ridiculously overpowered superhumans takes the fun out of comics.

Squirrel Girl.

So from your list the actual most powerful there is pre-retcon Molecule Man, he is actually rated as the third most powerful character ever in Marvel behind TOAA and pre-retcon Beyonder, he is even above The Living Tribunal.

Mad Jim Jaspers actually had more potential than Franklin Richards but they really didn't push his character deep enough. But he is at one point an Omniversal threat which rings The LT's doorbell, Richards has no such claim to that level.

Franklin Richards is also Omega level.

Ignoring Emma Frost, the Phoenix Force is an outside presence as old as the universe itself and is kinda inconsistent with how they use it tbh.

Don't worry about the others, they don't belong here.

The answer here is Molecule Man providing he is pre-retcon version, he is actually so powerful they had to nerf him otherwise he owned the comics, he is equal to The Beyonder who is equal to TOAA so in essence Molecule man = The One Above All AKA God

Franklin Richards.

Unless....

god-doom-kills-thanos-3.jpg

You bring Infinite Doom into the picture. He made Sue Richards his consort, put Valeria in charge of his science division, and let Franklin play with Galactus on his castle grounds...

Yeah, but Owen Reece was the conduit for that power.

Back