Who wins in a fight, Yujiro or Mister X?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yujiro Hanma is the central antagonist and sometimes supporting character of the main character who happens to be his son.

Mister X is a rival of wolverine and a person who has bested wolverine in few occasions. The last encounter Wolverine couldn't beat him but found out Mister X loves fighting and so he decided to not fight back to kill the buzz which worked.

Mister X is pretty damn evil, more so than Yujiro and he is like an evil Bruce Wayne. Kills his parents and goes off to learn different martial arts in different countries. He kills the masters because he has low level telepathic ability to anticipate the opponents moves.

His best feats of strength and accomplishment is beating Deadpool with zero trouble.

2.jpg

Yujiro has also mastered every martial arts in the world, he punched the ground to stop an earthquake and beat the U.S army single handedly when he was 16 years old.

Involuntary celibacy wins another follower that is the only readily for even being able to contemplate a question like this.

Dude.....stop.

Mister X's spider sense seems like the deciding factor. I guess he takes it. Unless he's one of those guys that likes to take damage. Then he's dead after the first hit.

Are we supposed to know who either of these guys are?

I’ll say this, I loved Grappler Baki growing up, really cool animations in the fight scenes.
<BronTroll1>

Just makes me curious. Mr x does need to make an appearance in movies or animation. He has some sick moves bro.

Mister X's spider sense seems like the deciding factor. I guess he takes it. Unless he's one of those guys that likes to take damage. Then he's dead after the first hit.

That's a good point!

Mister X likes to fuck around by taking damage and Yujiro can finish it. That being said, it should be a good fight but power wise Yujiro should have the advantage but Mister X ability can overcome it.

Yujiro literally hits like Superman. This is no contest. He'll own Wolverine too.

Yujiro is the Japanese booty warrior

Back