Who wins Rampage vs Wand 4 ?

Who wins Jackson vs Silva 4 ?

• Total voters
Probably Rampage but it's utterly meaningless in terms of sporting merit or the legacy of both fighters. They will likely tear into one another and it'll be short, but that's about all I can say.

Rampage, he still has a solid chin, better boxing and I doubt Wandy can even get Rampage in a thai clinch with their current bodies.

This is sucha good HL of his pre UFC days.

The song fits.

I am partial to Rampage, but think he wins. He is at heavy weight and doesnt have to worry about being wrestled. I am always interested in watching old school fighters.

Unless Wand gets lucky and clips him with a shot from hell it probably ends up looking more like their 3rd fight

Rampage via brutal highlight reel TKO.

I think it will be sloppy af, with Rampage getting the nod in the scorecards

I'm Wand has been going to quality doctors.

If he shows up as small as he did vs Sonnen, he's gonna have a bad time.

Hoping Wand puts Rampage on ice. But I am going with Rampage by TKO.....although both over the hill, Rampage has been active while Wand has one fight in 5 years. As a huge Wand fan for 15 years, I hate this fight. His biggest rivalry and he's taking the risk or losing the last two.

I honestly have zero idea how this fight is going to go down. Anything could happen and it wouldn't surprise me.

They both lost to Chael in their most recent fights--and Wand's striking looked better than Rampage's IMO. That said, Rampage still has his chin and Wand lost his long ago. If Wand can make this a measured, careful kickboxing match and stick and move around Fatpage, he could win. But he has such brawling instincts and there's bad blood between them. I think they both start swinging wildly at some point and Wand's chin will crack.

Rampage. It will be sad no matter what happens. I hope they both retire soon, as well as Chuck/Tito, etc.

Cant wait. He has no chance against him @ this point tbh

Back