Who would actually buy Khabib vs Mayweather in a boxing match?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There was at least a smidge of intrigue in the Conor vs. Mayweather match, although most people knew what was going to happen. There is absolutely no doubt in the outcome of Khabib vs Mayweather. How dumb does Mayweather think people are? The idea that it could outsell Conor/Mayweather is insane. I think it would be the biggest sales bust in the history of pro boxing.

There was at least a smidge of intrigue in the Conor vs. Mayweather match, although most people knew what was going to happen. There is absolutely no doubt in the outcome of Khabib vs Mayweather. How dumb does Mayweather think people are? The idea that it could outsell Conor/Mayweather is insane. I think it would be the biggest sales bust in the history of pro boxing.
I’m to support my homeboy

I would, I'd love to see what excuse Khabib comes up with for why he lost.

10% chance Khabib says fuck it and eagle kicks Floyd's midsection.

10% chance I buy

people so butthurt about Conor they want to pay to watch a boxer box up a wrestler just to spite Conor somehow

I would not. I would however pay to see Mayweather fight in MMA.

This is one of the buggest 180's I've seen.

Mayweather spent years deriding MMA & the people watching it, & claimed not to know who any of them were. Now, they're the only guys he wants to fight

people so butthurt about Conor they want to pay to watch a boxer box up a wrestler just to spite Conor somehow
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Anyone who buys a Floyd PPV, plus more.

If it happens it'll be after Khabib beats Tony and Poirier and his aura grows even larger. The sales could easily cross 4 million buys with far less trash talk involved than the Floyd-Con circus.

I would.

1) Just to support Khabib; and
2) Anything can happen.

I dont know boring fight against mayweather same opinion like mcgregor vs mayweather.
khabib shouldnt start to get involved in these public money fights thing.

Conor has a better chance of being invited over to the Nurmagomedovs for dinner in Dagestan than Khabib winning that boxing match. It's just silly to even attempt to hype something so ridiculous.

"at least a smidge of intrigue"

c0444632c46bb1e152853540eba9af64.png

I wouldn't pay to see anything of the sort and I have zero interest in seeing Khabib box with anyone. I might have a bit of interest if Khabib was known for the speed and power in his hands and had previous professional boxing experience but that certainly is not the case. If he wants a big pay day and is looking for that money fight he should be calling out GSP, other than more money he has nothing to gain by beating Mcgregor again.

Back