Who would actually join Golden Boy MMA roster?

tenor.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4145610-viacom-worth-sotp-analysis

All the fighters complaining about Money, then will take a paycut once Golden Boy MMA folds.

This question was proposed by one guy in the MMA beat panel, so credit to him, but it got me thinking.

Who the hell would actually sign with Oscar?

Anyone decent, not in the UFC would sign with bellator or rizin or whatever...

What could be more interesting in signing with gbmma than other already stablished promotions? Is there any advantage?

I mean, bellator has deep pockets, so the whole "ill do right by fighter pay" deal wont cut It. I guess he would lose that battle, no?

Thoughts? What fighters could end up there? Would they be doing one fight contracts? Where is he even going to get fighters to get this started?

Depends on what happens with MMA going forward, while the chances are slim if the Ali Act comes into play with MMA in 2019 then they are perfectly set up to run some events. Promotions having exclusive contracts with both fighters in the cage, running events to make a profit and then ranking those fighters has already been seen to not be in the fighter's interest. I see Oscar testing the waters and then if changes take place making a bigger mark on the MMA landscape.

Keith Jardine vs. Houston Alexander co main

Dada 5000 vs. Eric Pringles

So the PFL?

Steven Siler is the best Featherweight over there.
whats up with the pfl scam? they been advertising millions winning but no one has won anything yet i think <Lmaoo>

whats up with the pfl scam? they been advertising millions winning but no one has won anything yet i think <Lmaoo>

Funded by the Russians. Khabib magically is in the corner of every Dagestan fighter and gets mentioned by the commentary team ad nausea.

What a funny time, Dana trying to get into Boxing, Oscar trying to get in MMA...

You'd be stupid not to check out what they are offereing, but most guys are in exclusive contracts atm.

If Oscar could get some half decent boxers to join the ranks, I am sure that there are plenty wrestlers and BJJ practitioners that would also give it a shot for decent money against less established overall MMA level fighters.

Back