Who would be President right now if Trump had never entered politics?

...the one married to Bill. What's her name? ...and the country would be in worst shape. ...and North Korea would have attacked. ...and the Democrats and Liberals would still be whining. 90% confident.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better, but everyone knows that is blatantly not true, whether they wish to admit it or not

Hillasnake would have won and I'm extremely confident.

Wellit SHOULD be Hillary Clinton considering she won the popular vote by a wide margin and there was also some shady things going on in a few states.

She really was almost entirled to it considering her resume. Besides her, there are many others on the left who are worthy. Any of them would be better than the pos we have now

Hillary would have won easily.

I honestly don't believe there is another man on this planet that was able to do what Trump did.

i hate trump, but have to agree. pulling out the win was shocking.

How confident were you that she would win in late October last year?
I knew she wouldn't win. My Russian contacts guaranteed it.

On a serious note I felt Donald Trump had a damn good chance.
I was not totally surprised when he won.
So, not very confident.

Fairly confident it would be Cruz just judging by how horrible Hillary is.

Every time Trump says/does something stupid, I think, well, it could be worse. We could have Hillary.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better, but everyone knows that is blatantly not true, whether they wish to admit it or not.

Well, let's reverse roles. You keep telling yourself that the country would be better with Clinton. That makes you sleep better at night. Clinton should be in jail for violating Federal law, but because of her connections and an expensive attorney, she will never see the inside of a jail. Yeah, that kind of person would have made a great president.

I don't think Rubio would have ever been directly challenged. I think the nature of the debates would have stayed in the robot monkey's favor and he would have come out on top.

You're probably right. Personally, I'm still not comfortable with his personality.

I guess many people knew what you would get in regards to trumps personality. He's been in the spotlight for decades people just know his face at this point in time.

Well, let's reverse roles. You keep telling yourself that the country would be better with Clinton. That makes you sleep better at night. Clinton should be in jail for violating Federal law, but because of her connections and an expensive attorney, she will never see the inside of a jail. Yeah, that kind of person would have made a great president.

FBI investigation concluded that no crime was committed.. so no, she shouldn't be in jail just because the orange slug said so. But but but her emails...
Trump should be in jail for treason, far worse a crime than accidentally using the wrong laptop.

And yes, she would have been a better president. For one, the white house positions would have been filled by now. Second we would have seen a budget put forth already, a sensible one too.
Third America would not be on a verge of a civil war. Fourth America would also not be a on a verge of a war with North Korea. And finally America would not be a laughing stock.

I hope the shit show we have now ends soon

I feel like John Kasich could have won. Reasonable republicans would have voted for him as would many leftists who refused to vote Clinton.

Kasich would have been a solid choice, but he's not all that exciting to voters. I don't think he would have won the nomination, despite him being my favorite choice amongst the GOP field. Good governance is hard to get behind, I suppose. People like bold promises.

I think Rubio had a solid chance, and Jean would have gotten a lot further had Trump not embarrassed him out of the race. It was kind of like a heckler stealing the spotlight when Jen went up to speak.

I can't imagine Cruz winning, and Hillary was and remains super unlikeable. She might be the most polarizing woman in politics, and she's just as polarizing as Trump. I can't see her winning the Presidency ever. Despite how bad she wants it...

Fairly confident it would be Cruz just judging by how horrible Hillary is.

Every time Trump says/does something stupid, I think, well, it could be worse. We could have Hillary.

I know... Those emails, horrid

Back