Who would win in a fight: Robert McCall (Equalizer) or John Wick?

I was thinking about this after watching The Equalizer 2 today and I’m fucking befuddled.

I also forgot how to make a poll.

Wick by Arm Bar.

The universes don't really match up. While the Equaliser is of course a fantasy, it's slightly closer to the real world than the Wick-verse, where John can rack up a body count in triple figures, and shrug off any damage so quickly he can take his dog for a walk the next day.

I love me some Equaliser, but this would be like putting Jason Bourne up against the Winter Soldier.

I would say it depends if smth bad happened to Wick's dog before the fight

i have no idea <Fedor23>

this is the only ''Equalizer'' I know

nVZ9aFw.jpg

and John Wick was so bad, I only made it through, 20/25 minutes.

The correct answer is...

j2dzjrC.gif

Always fear an old man in a profession where men die young.

We need to have a three-way-dance with Jack Reacher thrown in there too. :)

I still think Wick takes it. But that is a GOAT-level scene:cool:

Mcall needs seconds to prepare. Yes Wick killed some fools with a pencil and was quick on his feet with it, Mcall has the whole gameplan setup with a glance of the room. Wick is just improvising.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
- Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis, USMC Ret.

That's McCall in a nutshell.

I was thinking about this after watching The Equalizer 2 today and I’m fucking befuddled.

I also forgot how to make a poll.

The original Robert McCall beats both Denzel McCall and Wick because he always gets help and works with others. That's what they got wrong with the Equalizer reboot.

article-0-0273CB030000044D-358_468x429.jpg

Always fear an old man in a profession where men die young.

We need to have a three-way-dance with Jack Reacher thrown in there too. :)

No way, if we're throwing a Tom Cruise into the mix it needs to be Oblivion Cruise. Man triangles himself. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to sub a guy that literally knows every move you're going to make?

Don't fuck with Tech 49

yvZVJvy.gif

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
- Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis, USMC Ret.

That's McCall in a nutshell.

I think McCall is supposed to have served with Force Recon in the movies before he joined the CIA Special Activities Division. But don't quote me on that.

No way, if we're throwing a Tom Cruise into the mix it needs to be Oblivion Cruise. Man triangles himself. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to sub a guy that literally knows every move you're going to make?

Don't fuck with Tech 49

yvZVJvy.gif

Dont forget Collateral Tom too.

Perfect form.

I think McCall is supposed to have served with Force Recon in the movies before he joined the CIA Special Activities Division. But don't quote me on that.

Edit: according to Wiki, McCall is ex-Defence Intelligence Agency.

I fucking love John Wick, but McCall basically has time powers.

McCall via Time Stone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back