Who would win: Woodley vs. Bisping at 185?

Hamm and Clov

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
GSP, after four years out, finished Bisping. Also, there seems to be many here who think Woodley would beat GSP at 170. How someone could be confident of that mystifies me. So, how do you think Woodley vs. Bisping at 185 would turn out?

I think woodley sleeps him too much power
Johnson.gif

p8utl.gif

29gdcav.jpg

Woodley. Bisping isn't elite honestly. There's a reason why Woodley was angling for this fight. I don't think Woodley could beat guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman or Whittaker though.

Probably Woodley but it's possible Bisping could out work him,it's happened a bunch of times already.

You mean now, or prime vs. prime?

Prime Bisping could beat him I think, but now his chin is pretty shot.

Tough fight to call imo. If it goes the distance, I say Bisping. Ends in the fight, I'd say Woodley.

Probably woodley.

But the last time woodley fought a guy who spent a good portion of his career at MW he got KTFO and destroyed

Woodley fakes a takedown, changes levels and BOOM. Straight outta Compton right into his chin. Easy KO in 1 round for T-Wood.

Woodley fakes a takedown, changes levels and BOOM. Straight outta Compton right into his chin. Easy KO in 1 round for T-Wood.
Absolutely. People talking about Bisping "working" Woodley like it´s that easy. The only openning that Wonderboy gave him (and Wonderboy is the best striker in the ufc) Woodley almost knocked him the fuck out. Bisping would get killed in the 1st with his shitty defense and glass chin.

GSP, after four years out, finished Bisping. Also, there seems to be many here who think Woodley would beat GSP at 170. How someone could be confident of that mystifies me. So, how do you think Woodley vs. Bisping at 185 would turn out?
Man GSP beats Woodley any day of the week, twice on Sunday

1st round KO for Woodley. Bisping has a bad habit of getting rocked early in nearly every fight. Woodley has the speed, power, and timing to shut his lights out quick.

Absolutely. People talking about Bisping "working" Woodley like it´s that easy. The only openning that Wonderboy gave him (and Wonderboy is the best striker in the ufc) Woodley almost knocked him the fuck out. Bisping would get killed in the 1st with his shitty defense and glass chin.
ya well Bisping did survive bombs from Hendo before the GSP fight.. i guess people forgot that? woodly is fast yes but not many were harder punchers than Hendo, before anyone even tries and say Hendo doesnt hit as hard as woodly.

T-Wood could KO him, ragdoll him, or just beat on him until the ref stops it. That fight shouldn't even be sanctioned.

ya well Bisping did survive bombs from Hendo before the GSP fight.. i guess people forgot that? woodly is fast yes but not many were harder punchers than Hendo, before anyone even tries and say Hendo doesnt hit as hard as woodly.

Hendo may hit harder but he was also 46. Woodley is considerably younger and less damaged than Bisping. He could keep landing punches (or get TDs)...and do enough to get a KO or decision. I'm pretty sure a handful of current WWs could beat Bisping at this point in his career (besides GSP who already did)

People coming incorrect. The count has top notch tdd. That's like half of woodley's game. Tyron counters with overhands and TDs so remove half. He gets backed up and worked. Bisping for all his faults isn't wonderboy. He doesn't have wonderboys arsenal but he has very solid mma boxing making his career off it. His size, length, cardio, and output would be too much. Gsp is way better than tyron at changing levels. Ignore what gsp did and gas, both have completely different skill sets than woodley

Back