Who would win: Woodley vs. Bisping at 185?

Idk Woodley fights like a Pussy, I could easily see Bisping outworking Woodley.
What's not to say that he'd employ a similar tactic to the one he used in the Lawler fight though?

Just wait a bit, feint and land a bomb.

Hendo may hit harder but he was also 46. Woodley is considerably younger and less damaged than Bisping. He could keep landing punches (or get TDs)...and do enough to get a KO or decision. I'm pretty sure a handful of current WWs could beat Bisping at this point in his career (besides GSP who already did)
a 46 hendo could probably go harder for 5 rounds than woodly man.

I do think Woodly could beat Bisping but as others has said Bisping isnt a walk in the park and could definitly outwork Woodly and take a decision or maybe maybe maybe finish him late in the fight.

Woodley sits back throwing 1 big punch per round and loses a UD, unless Bispings chin is suddenly at Chuck's level current day

as long as bisping didnt get koed then he should box tyron up something fierce

Woodley via smarter, faster, powerful.

Woodley. Bisping isn't elite honestly. There's a reason why Woodley was angling for this fight. I don't think Woodley could beat guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman or Whittaker though.
Hmmm... it’s sounds Woodley knew something that GSP kne...... oh wait .....

Hmmm... it’s sounds Woodley knew something that GSP kne...... oh wait .....
Was hardly a secret that he was a super weak champion. Everyone wanted to fight Bisping. Even DC was trying to get a fight with Bisping for a second there.

Woodley. Bisping isn't elite honestly. There's a reason why Woodley was angling for this fight. I don't think Woodley could beat guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman or Whittaker though.
he could beat rockhold given his chin and maybe weidman since woodley has insane strength and speed but yea hw loses to both Whittaker and romero. he would be top 6 in mw.

Yeah, because GSP has never faced better comp than woodley. The only running GSP does, is runs through the toughest guys in front of him.
he is running from woodley and no he dint face better comp. all those fodders hw beat would be outside top 10 now even factoring in their peak levels. except condit and juiced Hendrick who beat gsp.

he is running from woodley and no he dint face better comp. all those fodders hw beat would be outside top 10 now even factoring in their peak levels. except condit and juiced Hendrick who beat gsp.
The hate is strong in you. GSP is the goat enough said

I think Woodley beats Bisping now but Bisping in his prime wins a boring but convincing decision. He's got good counters, is hard to get down/keep down, and has size on Woodley. I think Bisping would win on volume and accuracy on the feet.

A few years ago I'd call it a toss up but I think Bisping is shot at this point so Woodley if they fought today.

Bisping has no chance now. Woodley's got better at strategy. Already knows Bisping's defense and chin won't hold up so he'd be aggressive on the feet. Early "go get some fans!" KO.

Bispomg has 1 eye and is aging.. hes always getting finger by left hands and feet

Back