Who would you rather have back, Ronda Rousey or Brock Lesnar?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a WWE fan, I seriously think Ronda is better at fighting. Please stay away from the WWE because I cringe everytime she is on there. She is put in this "bad ass intimidator" role there and its just so cringey. Her tough/mad facial expression makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Brock Lesnar is a much more believeable monster. Ronda Rousey needs to get back in the octagon PLEASE.

Brock was the better dancer with arguably the better rack and no cankles. Plus his chute was very accomodating. Just to put that out there.

[<cena1}

Ronda, obviously. Brock would never beat Cain.

As a WWE fan, I seriously think Ronda is better at fighting. Please stay away from the WWE because I cringe everytime she is on there. She is put in this "bad ass intimidator" role there and its just so cringey. Her tough/mad facial expression makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Brock Lesnar is a much more believeable monster. Ronda Rousey needs to get back in the octagon PLEASE.

well ince I couldn't care less about brock in the 40 I guess I answer ronda in ufc again.

Please stay away? she is signed for awhile.

Brock couldn't beat Cain. Ronda could easily beat Cain under the right circumstances.

Is this even a question?

Last edited:
ronda cause i really do not like lesnar for his major roid usage

Back