Who would you rather have back, Ronda Rousey or Brock Lesnar?

bork1}
giphy.gif
hylz.gif

giphy.gif

Ronda is broken and hasnt even been training to get better, not that Lesnar has been, but at least he has a proper wrestling foundation for MMA, Ronda went backwards on skill and also got figured out it seems.

As a WWE fan, I seriously think Ronda is better at fighting. Please stay away from the WWE because I cringe everytime she is on there. She is put in this "bad ass intimidator" role there and its just so cringey. Her tough/mad facial expression makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Brock Lesnar is a much more believeable monster. Ronda Rousey needs to get back in the octagon PLEASE.

So Ronda should go back to the octagon and Lesnar should stay in the circus for the sake of WWE? LOL

BTW, Lesnar all day.

None, or the next once in a lifetime mega ultimate warrior who could whoop Floyd Mayweather's ass easily with one hand, or Lesnar.

Three fighters I would have back:

GSP (is he really back?)
Rumble (knuckle sandwiches for everyone not named Daniel)
Brawk (for shits and giggles)

Honorable mention to Rory

I'll take Ronda back just to see her get beat down some more. But I'd rather have Brock back than "Ronda Mania." That might have been the most intolerable combination of lies, ignorance, childishness, and outright stupidity that has ever existed in sports.

Back