Who would you rather see Mcgregor fight in a comeback Stephens or Diaz(has history with both)

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't want to see him fight Diaz again, I want to see Stephens bring up Mcgregor's mom at a press conference so Mcgregor can get mad.

Make Mcgregor vs Stephens happen @ 155

Who would you rather see him fight?

Ferg/Khabib or fuck off.

Who this McGregor guy? I think I remember him? Didn't he used to fight?

Ferg/Khabib or fuck off.

This. LOL @ UFC still trying to pull another Chad Medes and pad Canner's record again.

How amazing was it when they tried to Pad Canner's record even more by pulling Nate out of vacation 10 days before the fight, then had it blow up right in their faces

fknTbes.png

giphy.gif

j1QvXcP.png

giphy.gif

leleel.jpg

upload_2018-2-26_11-4-18.png

Last edited:
Conor should defend his title against Jeremy Stephens.

I would like him to fight BJ Penn, Dan Henderson or a rematch with Chad Mendez.

there are only three fights mcgregor should even entertain and that is holloway, diaz or obviously winner of khabib/tony

This. LOL @ UFC still trying to pull another Chad Medes and pad Canner's record again.

How amazing was it when they tried to Pad Canner's record even more by pulling Nate out of vacation 10 days before the fight, then had it blow up right in their faces

View attachment 347231

giphy.gif

View attachment 347237

giphy.gif

pulling nate out of vacation? They couldnt get anyone else to fight him on 10 days notice. I mean just be happy he fought and didn't pull a jon jones scared to fight chael on short notice BS

View attachment 347231

giphy.gif

View attachment 347237

giphy.gif
"Conor, we want to pad your record and have you fight Max Holloway, Dustin Poitier, Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, Nate Diaz at 170lbs twice, Eddie Alvarez an then go box Floyd Mayweather Junior in your first boxing match ever. We just are trying to make the road as simple and can rich as possible."

For me, Floyd Mayweather in MMA. It is a more interesting match-up with a lot of implications for combat sports.

Out of those two, Stephens. It'd be a different matchup.

Back