Who would you rather see Mcgregor fight in a comeback Stephens or Diaz(has history with both)

Never heard of him. Sounds scottish?

pulling nate out of vacation? They couldnt get anyone else to fight him on 10 days notice. I mean just be happy he fought and didn't pull a jon jones scared to fight chael on short notice BS

Jones scared to fight Shale? Is this the same Jones that decapitated Machida, and Made Shogun tap?

LOL try harder

pulling nate out of vacation? They couldnt get anyone else to fight him on 10 days notice. I mean just be happy he fought and didn't pull a jon jones scared to fight chael on short notice BS
The only reason he took on Diaz is because he thought he would walk through Diaz like a hot knife through butter. It clearly backfired and McGregor's cardio got exposed.

Jones scared to fight Shale? Is this the same Jones that decapitated Machida, and Made Shogun tap?

LOL try harder

Yes. He literally refused the fight on short notice. He's not scared but he refused to fight without preparing for Chael specifically.

"Conor, we want to pad your record and have you fight Max Holloway, Dustin Poitier, Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, Nate Diaz at 170lbs twice, Eddie Alvarez an then go box Floyd Mayweather Junior in your first boxing match ever. We just are trying to make the road as simple and can rich as possible."

Conor fights smaller guys and It seems he wants nothing to do with either khabib or Tony. As soon as a top fight at FW opened he was all for it and ready to fight. One good thing about this is that if either Tony or Khabib cannot make the fight Conor will step in, right? Yeah, no way he does that his hype and money would take a huge hit losing to either one of those guys.

Stephens KO’ing Mcgregor and screaming “now you know you the fook” TJ style in his face would break sherdog

would love to see him knock out Khabib

Honestly. Probably Stephens. But I like both fights.

Agreed. I think Conor/Stephens is a more exciting prospect than Conor v Khabib/Ferg, much better story behind it and pay off which is what mma is all about at the end of the day.

Conor has been already stripped

Wrong. Dana White said he's definitely stripping Conor of the belt and he's yet to have done it. If the UFC wanted to strip him they would've done it already instead of telling TMZ he "Plans on stripping him". It's a bargaining tactic to get him to fight again.

Conor McGregor to be stripped of the UFC lightweight

vs

We have stripped Conor McGregor of the title.

Can you not see the difference here?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-title-talks-potential-floyd-mayweather-fight

I don't want to see him fight Diaz again, I want to see Stephens bring up Mcgregor's mom at a press conference so Mcgregor can get mad.

Make Mcgregor vs Stephens happen @ 155

Who would you rather see him fight?

F*ck off w/this bullsh*t.
How about defend a belt or stay the f*ck gone.

Idgaf what he does as long as he stops calling himself the champ champ on the sidelines calling people out he knows he won' fight

Either one is fine....

AT least we're finally talking about realistic fights if Conor returns rather than pretending he's actually going to fight top contenders at 155...

Back