Who ya got for Diaz vs Conor 3 in October?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Oh you thought Conor was fighting Khabib? Ah, the naivete of youth! So cute.

We all know Khabib is training as we speak for his injury. Just like an anxious virgin without a condom, khabib is destined to pull out.

So when Diaz comes in to replace him, who do you got in the matchup? The last two have been at Welterweight.

I think at 155 conor will have the advantage. But Diaz is great at LW as well. Both have been out of the cage for a while.

Hopefully a good fight to end the trilogy.

I really hope that they find a replacement for Porier so he can fight. One of the most exciting fighters out there.

Diaz dont evolve. He always fight in the same way. I will put my money on Conor if this fight will appear.

Diaz @ 155 forces him to get in shape. He looked soft @ 170

We all know Khabib is training as we speak for his injury. Just like an anxious virgin without a condom, khabib is destined to pull out.
<LikeReally5>

Tony's mexican doctor will give him the clear for October Conor vs Cucuy for the interim belt you read it here first.

Is sherdog getting more retarded or is it just me ?

<[analyzed}>
I love this thread and I am fully onboard
And I expect Conor to beat Nate

Nate via 3 times bigger. Attributes, length and reach.

Dj7nwL2U4AU6R-t.jpg

So when Diaz comes in to replace him, who do you got in the matchup? The last two have been at Welterweight.

I think at 155 conor will have the advantage. But Diaz is great at LW as well. Both have been out of the cage for a while.

Hopefully a good fight to end the trilogy.

I really hope that they find a replacement for Porier so he can fight. One of the most exciting fighters out there.

in the last year u do know khabib shown up to fight more times than conor has.

Khabib will miss weight and there will be no replacement except for fighters that are already on the card and made championship weight at 155, so probably Poirier or Nate, yeah.

Khabib will miss weight and there will be no replacement except for fighters that are already on the card and made championship weight at 155, so probably Poirier or Nate, yeah.

so in the alst 2 years khabib made weigh with no problems 3 times. so this who khabib cant make weigh any more is over.

I just wounder what conor lovers will do ifconor has to pull out cause something came up.

Naive about a possibility? It's not surprising when Khabib gets injured, but he does show up, and you really think Diaz is going to get the money he expects fighting Conor? He's not fighting Conor again until the UFC thinks he can pull in the ratings that deserve the money Diaz believes he's entitled to. Thats going to take a while. Theres actually a better chance of Khabib showing up to fight and make weight.

Conor wins at 155. IMO.

Conors next 3 fights are Khabib/Diaz/GSP then he'll prob retire

A virgin without a condom is never pulling out, they don't have the control yet haha.

Back