Whoa...UFC 218 is another LEGIT card

ngannou vs overeem for me is bigger then all the fights on 217 that fight to me is a super fight

After Cowboy Olivera runs through Yancy he truly deserves a top 10 quality opponent. Dude is entertaining as fuck plus he’s really damn good too

I'm really looking forward his one, my first UFC PPV in years (I've seen 217 but after the fact) I'm actually eagerly anticipating this one <Moves>

Surprised at the positive reactions for this card. It's all right. Give it a 7.1. Edgar would of made it a 7.5.

Good-ish card.. I just don't like the main event.

Has potential for a few good fights, it's good but I'm not completely sold on it like most of the post in here.

<Fedor23>

Super excited to see David Teymur again

tumblr_ombx2bLaiz1r7vh24o1_540.gif

I pray that Alvarez/Gaethje lives up to expectations and becomes what Diaz/Condit was supposed to be

Very good card
Max KOs has been in 3
Francis KO's No chin in 1
I'm picking Bar brawler Eddie over bar brawler Geathje due to gas by decision. Not as confident here.

I didn't really look at this line-up until now to see just how many kick-ass match-ups there are on this card:

*Holloway vs Aldo 2

*Reem vs Ngannou

*Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez

*Henry Cejudo vs Segio Pettis

*Charles Oliveira vs Paul Felder

*Drakkar Klose vs David Teymur

*Cowboy Oliveira vs Yancy Medeiros

*Tecia Torres vs Karate Hottie

There is a TON of fun match-ups on this one!
hard to believe they could top this past weekend's card, but they did it. By God, they did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back