Whoa...UFC 218 is another LEGIT card

Yeah this should be a good one, super stoked for the top 3 fights

It's a good card. Not getting overly excited by it because I think the main event runs the same as it did last time and Reem gets humiliated.

Hoping Justin beats Eddie though. Huge fight.

ngannou vs overeem for me is bigger then all the fights on 217 that fight to me is a super fight

No, no, no.

This is a great fight but not a 'super fight' and/or better than any of the 3 main events from 217.

Really interested to see what happens though and excited for the matchup!

I didn't really look at this line-up until now to see just how many kick-ass match-ups there are on this card:
Best overall card of the year top to bottom

*Holloway vs Aldo 2

*Reem vs Ngannou

*Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez

*Henry Cejudo vs Segio Pettis

*Charles Oliveira vs Paul Felder

*Drakkar Klose vs David Teymur

*Cowboy Oliveira vs Yancy Medeiros

*Tecia Torres vs Karate Hottie

There is a TON of fun match-ups on this one!

Love the intensity of watching Reem fight powerful strikers. Gets right under my skin

Holloway by blowing raspberries on Aldo's stomach

Reem KO's Francis "Sherdog's Cuck Dream" Nuggetnou in the 1st exchange

Gaethje smashes Alvarez in his peanut head

Cejudo by not being a homosexual like Pettis

Drakkar Close vs David Teemur, who cares

The guy not named Yancy wins

Karate Hottie grinds her muff into Tecia Torres face for a submission win
Something is really wrong with you. See immediate help.

Great card, and will sell 190k PPVs... such a pitty

Hope there's enough barn left for the last 2 fights after Alvarez and Gaethje get through with it.

3 WMMA matches though.

And two of them will be fucking terrible.

Angela Magana (11-8) against Amanda Bobby Cooper (2-3).....

How the fuck are you in the UFC with a 2-3 record? And on a PPV card?

Herrig vs Casey won't likely be a helluva lot better either.

Herrig vs Casey should actually be a fun fight. Neither one has had a boring fight that I can remember. Cooper/Magana, well, hopefully Cooper lights her up and finishes her super quick.

Deep but not wide. Those are all good fights... but I don't really care about any of them.

It's a good card. Not getting overly excited by it because I think the main event runs the same as it did last time and Reem gets humiliated.

Hoping Justin beats Eddie though. Huge fight.

You say that like it's a bad thing

David Teymur is back!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Klose vs Teymur is crazy. Those guys are both very legit.

Absolutely agree, this is probably the 2nd best card all year. Aldo/Holloway was a great fight and I think Aldo comes back less cocky and takes it, Reem Ngannou is madness, Alvarez Gaethje will be a straigh brawl, Cejudo Pettis is intriguing, Oliveira is always a good fight, Teymur Klose could be insane (the Lando fight was crazy).

I’m so stoked for the Reem fight, should be wild.

I didn't really look at this line-up until now to see just how many kick-ass match-ups there are on this card:

*Holloway vs Aldo 2

*Reem vs Ngannou

*Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez

*Henry Cejudo vs Segio Pettis

*Charles Oliveira vs Paul Felder

*Drakkar Klose vs David Teymur

*Cowboy Oliveira vs Yancy Medeiros

*Tecia Torres vs Karate Hottie

There is a TON of fun match-ups on this one!
Almost 3 number one contender fights, which are some of my favorites! And JBG will be unleashed. Justin Bleed, Justin Bless

Crap...

Luckily michelle waterson is one of the more enjoyable wmma fighters to watch. I don't remember if Tecia Torres is any good or not.

Stylistically Tecia is the Bisping of WMMA. Solid boxing, Solid tdd, cardio for days, thought of as having virtually no punching power whatsoever.

Back