Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

I would probably be a lw/fw (5'11, 163). I'm in the most stacked weight classes lol. I guess i could take what's left from lauzon lol.

One of the 115lbs women I guess? Let's say Michelle Waterson. Can't imagine her being able to squirm free if I get her wrist, nor can I imagine her finishing me on the feet after seeing that YouTube clip of her against some random dude that wasn't allowed to fight back.

I'd beat a flat zero percent of the male fighters, that's for sure. I've sparred with amateur MMA fighters a few times before and gotten my fucking ass whooped without getting any meaningful offense off and I can only imagine how it would be if I was fighting an actual professional.

I could probably hold my own in a few grappling positions, but even then, it wouldn't take much to tire me out for a professional athlete in shape.

giphy.gif

Wow, those are some deadly kicks....where you at, Cro Cop?

All of them would smash me & my glass chin under minute.

CM Punk is a blue belt in jiu jitsu and can wrestle , weighs probably around 200 pounds or morr. He beats 99% of Sherdog , it would be embarrasing.

Probably the majority of the 115-135 women, maybe CM Punk, maybe Michael Jackson.

CM Punk is a blue belt in jiu jitsu and can wrestle , weighs probably around 200 pounds or morr. He beats 99% of Sherdog , it would be embarrasing.

Evidence he can wrestle ?

Pretty sure I could beat up Bec Rawlings easliy , prolly won' be in UFC much longer tho

Paige VanZant, I think I could get her down and control her on the ground pretty comfortably while avoiding her strikes on the feet.

I'd like to see Cyborg wrecking Shertards that say "manlet" and "scared".

IP address to home and she shows up on your porch.

Back