Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

I'd like to fight Stipe, not that I think I can take him but I don't think i can beat anyone on the roster, but from my point of view "if you're going to drown, at least drown in the ocean"
theres sharks and orca in the oceans. EFFFF that!

id rather drown in some pussssaaayyy

fuck im fucked up.

i might be able to take some of the women.. mangana

Leben would ravage your pencil neck body.

If I can quite be honest, I'd PROBABLY kick Roxanne Modaferri's ass.
:meow:

id take michelle or cat from behind

I hit extremely hard, I'm more powerful than anyone my size and I know how to fight. Iv rolled with and fought and wrestled guys much larger than me all my life and have always held my own and matched everyones strength. I Grew up and still live on a ranch. I dont do gyms, all my work is done outdoors. My weights are a few dumbbells, tires, sledge hammers, buckets of water, axes, pick axes, ropes, chains you name it. I am mexican and have taken a shot or two in my day so unfortunately i know how much punishment I can handle.

I can say with at least 95% certainty i can bully around any man my size. I leave 5% chance because i guess anything can happen. Basically I would be like a Matt Hughes or Justin Gaethe type fighter only im much faster/quicker and full mexican not half and i don't get tired. I would grab a hold of you and get you to the ground and beat the shit out of you until you give up or tire out. I can strike mainly boxing, but i prefer to wrestle.

Anyways i would fight anyone i dont give a fuck, win or lose like BJ Penn said, on the streets you dont run into someone youre about to fight and say i cant fight you because your're out of my weight class. Hell no that shit doesnt work that way. In a controlled environment like the UFC, i guess anyone from 155lbs and down id give a run for their money not sure how successful I could be. Maybe good maybe not. My trouble would be anyone who has strength anywhere near mine but much more advanced technically.. and before anyone says technique beats strength all the time, nah it doesn't trust me you gotta have some strength.

wow, many of you are delusional to the extreme. Some idiots even said that they would pwn Lauzon and Condit.. because their are on a losing streak against the very best? lmao they would put your fat asses in a coma.

Im sure i could land a knockout blow on atleast 1 of the WSW fighters lol

lmao cyborg and amanda too? are you 6’4’’ 300 lbs at 13 percent fat like most sherdoggers here?
Nah bro. 6 ft and only lift bout 50kg but i'd smash them. Just throw a couple straight jabs and watch them all get all flustered winging their punches

Nah bro. 6 ft and only lift bout 50kg but i'd smash them. Just throw a couple straight jabs and watch them all get all flustered winging their punches
You weigh 50kg at 6ft tall, or am I misreading you? What lift?

wow, many of you are delusional to the extreme. Some idiots even said that they would pwn Lauzon and Condit.. because their are on a losing streak against the very best? lmao they would put your fat asses in a coma.
for real, I'm laughing my ass off, look at the post above yours

I hit extremely hard, I'm more powerful than anyone my size and I know how to fight. Iv rolled with and fought and wrestled guys much larger than me all my life and have always held my own and matched everyones strength. I Grew up and still live on a ranch. I dont do gyms, all my work is done outdoors. My weights are a few dumbbells, tires, sledge hammers, buckets of water, axes, pick axes, ropes, chains you name it. I am mexican and have taken a shot or two in my day so unfortunately i know how much punishment I can handle.

I can say with at least 95% certainty i can bully around any man my size. I leave 5% chance because i guess anything can happen. Basically I would be like a Matt Hughes or Justin Gaethe type fighter only im much faster/quicker and full mexican not half and i don't get tired. I would grab a hold of you and get you to the ground and beat the shit out of you until you give up or tire out. I can strike mainly boxing, but i prefer to wrestle.

Anyways i would fight anyone i dont give a fuck, win or lose like BJ Penn said, on the streets you dont run into someone youre about to fight and say i cant fight you because your're out of my weight class. Hell no that shit doesnt work that way. In a controlled environment like the UFC, i guess anyone from 155lbs and down id give a run for their money not sure how successful I could be. Maybe good maybe not. My trouble would be anyone who has strength anywhere near mine but much more advanced technically.. and before anyone says technique beats strength all the time, nah it doesn't trust me you gotta have some strength.
You should take some classes bro, If you haven't already. Sounds like you'd be the perfect candidate for It.

shut up bro, you're probably some little mexican pendejo and a mamando

Back