Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

cm punk is in good shape and had 2 years full time mma training with excellent coaches/training partners.

he's not good enough for pro mma, but he would probably smash most of you guys...

cm punk is in good shape and had 2 years full time mma training with excellent coaches/training partners.

he's not good enough for pro mma, but he would probably smash most of you guys...
Not good enough for pro mma? There are some really awful pro mma fighters out there.

I hit extremely hard, I'm more powerful than anyone my size and I know how to fight. Iv rolled with and fought and wrestled guys much larger than me all my life and have always held my own and matched everyones strength. I Grew up and still live on a ranch. I dont do gyms, all my work is done outdoors. My weights are a few dumbbells, tires, sledge hammers, buckets of water, axes, pick axes, ropes, chains you name it. I am mexican and have taken a shot or two in my day so unfortunately i know how much punishment I can handle.

I can say with at least 95% certainty i can bully around any man my size. I leave 5% chance because i guess anything can happen. Basically I would be like a Matt Hughes or Justin Gaethe type fighter only im much faster/quicker and full mexican not half and i don't get tired. I would grab a hold of you and get you to the ground and beat the shit out of you until you give up or tire out. I can strike mainly boxing, but i prefer to wrestle.

Anyways i would fight anyone i dont give a fuck, win or lose like BJ Penn said, on the streets you dont run into someone youre about to fight and say i cant fight you because your're out of my weight class. Hell no that shit doesnt work that way. In a controlled environment like the UFC, i guess anyone from 155lbs and down id give a run for their money not sure how successful I could be. Maybe good maybe not. My trouble would be anyone who has strength anywhere near mine but much more advanced technically.. and before anyone says technique beats strength all the time, nah it doesn't trust me you gotta have some strength.

Do you pound your brother behind the barn ?

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

Any of the 115 women, just by virtue of being a 170lbs guy with a martial arts background. The strength difference alone would be too much.

Also, CM Punk

oh man I would pay to see a Strawweight tap you out

Modern day Chuck Liddell on a windy day. Just need that gust of wind to scratch that soft chin of his

I have a similar style of striking to Holly Holm - so I'd probably look like I can shock the world before I eventually got thrown.

LOL, I dont think some of you people know what it takes to be an mma pro fighter..
I have trained with pro fighters back in the day 2 made it to the UFC most did not.
I can tell you people you would claim is cans would rape you in a cage or on the mat.
No matter how good you think your cardio is, it wont be good enough after been taken down again and again and trying to get up.

If you can take out a UFC fighter.. why the hell are you not a pro fighter?
I mean even if you are bigger you should be good enough for the lower levels..

LOL, I dont think some of you people know what it takes to be an mma pro fighter..
I have trained with pro fighters back in the day 2 made it to the UFC most did not.
I can tell you people you would claim is cans would rape you in a cage or on the mat.
No matter how good you think your cardio is, it wont be good enough after been taken down again and again and trying to get up.

If you can take out a UFC fighter.. why the hell are you not a pro fighter?
I mean even if you are bigger you should be good enough for the lower levels..
I think you'd be surprised the level of fighters who decided to not fight for a living. Not everyone wants to fight, many value their intelligence greatly and don't want to take any shots which may impede this potential. Generally speaking. I think most people would be surprised how tough some guys are who never took a real shot at fighting. I personally know one or two people who would legitimately be at the top of their weight class or even champions.. Not even kidding or being biased.

Sometimes the mind is more Important, It really depends. Not everyone Is destined to be exclusively a fighter and they want to be other things In this world.

If you want to be a pro fighter, you need to eat sleep and breathe that shit and that's not a sacrifice everyone is willing to make especially when they're multifaceted in what they're trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
”Hit me as hard as you wanna get hit”.

WEC Condit, not quite prime Condit, but certainly better than the current bum they drag out there to get smashed by mediocre fighters. I am referring to current Condit in my post, older versions might have a chance.

Back