Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

LOL, I dont think some of you people know what it takes to be an mma pro fighter..
I have trained with pro fighters back in the day 2 made it to the UFC most did not.
I can tell you people you would claim is cans would rape you in a cage or on the mat.
No matter how good you think your cardio is, it wont be good enough after been taken down again and again and trying to get up.

If you can take out a UFC fighter.. why the hell are you not a pro fighter?
I mean even if you are bigger you should be good enough for the lower levels..
CM Punk gives us all hope

I've procrastinated hundreds of hours on boxing forums and never once seen someone post a thread asking the fellow forum members of they think they could beat the pro boxers.

I'm new to sherdog and have seen these threads a handful of times already. What is it with MMA guys who do an hour or two training every week at their local gym & suddenly think they are they best fighters in their continent! Ha!

I've procrastinated hundreds of hours on boxing forums and never once seen someone post a thread asking the fellow forum members of they think they could beat the pro boxers.

I'm new to sherdog and have seen these threads a handful of times already. What is it with MMA guys who do an hour or two training every week at their local gym & suddenly think they are they best fighters in their continent! Ha!

Exactly. If the regional mma fighters in my own gym give me hell in sparring then how would I go on the elite stage?

I am training from March 2016 three times in week and now my hands are much faster then I start and hit harder with my good stamina and fighting IQ with great defense still they are all better than me but definitely I would lost on decision Nate Diaz style

Not sure you realize how low Leben ranks in the hierarchy of striking. Him being in the UFC doesn't suddenly change that.

I've trained with actual pro boxers. Strikers, high level bjj black belts. Good training is everywhere man, It doesn't matter where you're from. Again though, beyond that..I don't like getting into these wars of qualifying yourself over a forum like sherdog. It just sounds silly
I still dont believe you could hurt him before he planted you with that left hand.

Do you pound your brother behind the barn ?

LOL no

and i dont have brothers actually only 3 younger sisters, so i gotta be a bit tough defending 1 sister let alone 3 and a mother from a drunken dad .... the drunken dad was in the past though im happy because he doesnt drink anymore either.

uh-huh, and you're fat and out of shape and too embarrassed to post a pic of yourself is basically what I take out of this post, BTW go post in the UG, who's stopping you pudgy?

Imagine he sent u a pic of himself and hes Fedor or something? Just sayin man many fighters dont actually look like someone one might think a fighter should look like... Also there is a difference in body building and training for performance. I myself have always been a toned trim individual, not huge or anything just someone that looks like they keep inshape. Some guys might be bigger and have more muscle if they only lift weights for a living. I myself wanna look good of course, but im older now so im more into trying to make sure i also feel good and am as healthy as i can be. im not going to waist my time doing curls for 30 minutes when almost every single workout i do also works out my arms.

Imagine he sent u a pic of himself and hes Fedor or something? Just sayin man many fighters dont actually look like someone one might think a fighter should look like... Also there is a difference in body building and training for performance. I myself have always been a toned trim individual, not huge or anything just someone that looks like they keep inshape. Some guys might be bigger and have more muscle if they only lift weights for a living. I myself wanna look good of course, but im older now so im more into trying to make sure i also feel good and am as healthy as i can be. im not going to waist my time doing curls for 30 minutes when almost every single workout i do also works out my arms.

Bro, i doubt Fedor could write in English that well, but let's say he was Fedor, post a pic, and i will acknowledge it, but when a guy comes and makes bold claims like he does, from the safety of his house, it's not crazy for someone to ask him to prove it. It doesn't matter is he's huge, but someone who trains with high level boxers and mma fighters like he claimed, should at least have a decent physique. i want him to prove it or shut up.

I agree too that you don't have to be huge to be a fighter or to be strong either, i have a friend who maybe weighs 150-155, he is superstrong, pound for uthe strongest guy i know. some people are born smart, some have good math skills and some are just born with God-given natural strength without training or working out.

Bro, i doubt Fedor could write in English that well, but let's say he was Fedor, post a pic, and i will acknowledge it, but when a guy comes and makes bold claims like he does, from the safety of his house, it's not crazy for someone to ask him to prove it. It doesn't matter is he's huge, but someone who trains with high level boxers and mma fighters like he claimed, should at least have a decent physique. i want him to prove it or shut up.

I agree too that you don't have to be huge to be a fighter or to be strong either, i have a friend who maybe weighs 150-155, he is superstrong, pound for uthe strongest guy i know. some people are born smart, some have good math skills and some are just born with God-given natural strength without training or working out.
ok

I still dont believe you could hurt him before he planted you with that left hand.

Guy is delusional... He claimed in a response to me that I did not bother to respond to, that he knows two guys in his gym that do not fight pro, but if they did they would either be in the top of their divisions or champs..
Some people...

To know that they are good enough to become champs or top 5 fighters you got to at least have sparred with top 5 fighters. If TS had done that he would have used that as an argument why he could beat Leben.

I think guys that believe they can take a pro mma fighter never trained in MMA or is the "douche bro" with the TapOut T-shirt that muscles the white belts.

I hit extremely hard, I'm more powerful than anyone my size and I know how to fight. Iv rolled with and fought and wrestled guys much larger than me all my life and have always held my own and matched everyones strength. I Grew up and still live on a ranch. I dont do gyms, all my work is done outdoors. My weights are a few dumbbells, tires, sledge hammers, buckets of water, axes, pick axes, ropes, chains you name it. I am mexican and have taken a shot or two in my day so unfortunately i know how much punishment I can handle.

I can say with at least 95% certainty i can bully around any man my size. I leave 5% chance because i guess anything can happen. Basically I would be like a Matt Hughes or Justin Gaethe type fighter only im much faster/quicker and full mexican not half and i don't get tired. I would grab a hold of you and get you to the ground and beat the shit out of you until you give up or tire out. I can strike mainly boxing, but i prefer to wrestle.

Anyways i would fight anyone i dont give a fuck, win or lose like BJ Penn said, on the streets you dont run into someone youre about to fight and say i cant fight you because your're out of my weight class. Hell no that shit doesnt work that way. In a controlled environment like the UFC, i guess anyone from 155lbs and down id give a run for their money not sure how successful I could be. Maybe good maybe not. My trouble would be anyone who has strength anywhere near mine but much more advanced technically.. and before anyone says technique beats strength all the time, nah it doesn't trust me you gotta have some strength.

You sound like you own a neckbeard and a fedora. Do you often say M'lady? Anyone who beats their dick off like you just did usually can't fight, never won a fight and is currently fighting diabetes because of a sugar rich low exercise lifestyle.

You sound like you own a neckbeard and a fedora. Do you often say M'lady? Anyone who beats their dick off like you just did usually can't fight, never won a fight and is currently fighting diabetes because of a sugar rich low exercise lifestyle.
ok

Back