Who's been in better movies - Morgan Freeman or Sam Jackson?

Sam Jackson can make a movie enjoyable by himself.

Pulp fiction is a god tier movie. So pulp fiction wins if the criteria is best films.

Morgan Freeman because he has been the president and God.

Jackson's president was way more badass.
And he also played mace windu, who could probably besmirch Freeman's God.

big-game.jpg

obligatory, should've been a poll.

freeman is my pick.

I honestly wouldn't put one over the other, there both awesome in their own way, tie imo.

Morgan Freeman, but they are both massively overrated.

The Negotiator (1998)
Rules of Engagement (2000)

TS you omitted a couple of my favorites from Samuel L and therefore I do not know if I can trust your judgment after this. Samuel L’s performance in Rules of Enagement was the best part of the movie.

Cant pick they both look the same to me.

Hmm.

Freeman was god as well as the president of the US.

Jackson was a Jedi and is the founding father of the Avengers.

I can't unequivocally say one has a better filmography than the other but I do enjoy Sam Jackson more in his roles so I choose him.

Sam Jackson stands out to me more for his awful performances these days than his good ones. He has been a rampant paycheck collector for years and is constantly cast in roles he has no business playing.

Man! I thought they were the same guy this whole time.

#allblackpeoplelookalike

Just kidding. Samuel for the Brah movies, Freeman for the more critically acclaimed shit. I'm goin full BRAH! But Freeman ain't got no shame in his game.

Freeman, though it's mostly because Sam Jackson has Nic Caged himself. If it wasn't for Marvel and Tarantino he'd probably be considered a B actor.

He's in everything all the time and almost never has occasion to draw on his considerable acting talent.

Well, Freeman isn't nearly as nutty in real life so I'll give it to him because of that.

Back