Who's else is excited ASF to see Aaron Pico this weekend?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude is nasty. That KO on Justin Linn was one of the nastiest KO's I've ever seen.

His wrestling is amazing too. He was ranked the #1 'Rassler in the Country his Freshman year...

he was starched by a part-time MMA fighter

Yep I'm looking forward to both Pico's, be interesting to see how Adam Piccolotti bounces back from two straight defeats.

If you pick and choose a few fights from Bellator and UFC, that is one solid card's worth of fights to watch

Yep I'm looking forward to both Pico's, be interesting to see how Adam Piccolotti bounces back from two straight defeats.

If you pick and choose a few fights from Bellator and UFC, that is one solid card's worth of fights to watch
TBH, I'm kinda really just watching it for Pico, I'm very unintrusted with Bader vs King Mo.

TBH, I'm kinda really just watching it for Pico, I'm very unintrusted with Bader vs King Mo.
Me too, I have zero interest in watching Ryan Bader fight.

But the Fitch/Daley fight and Piccolotti/Banks should be fun as well as Aaron Pico, vets and prospects all the way

Me too, I have zero interest in watching Ryan Bader fight.

But the Fitch/Daley fight and Piccolotti/Banks should be fun as well as Aaron Pico, vets and prospects all the way
Yea, some Bellator Cards have some crazy shit happen.

This bellator card is way better then the last bellator event. Not saying the last event was shit but on paper, it wasn't as good.

I will be attending this event to support my boy Jordan Williams! This card has a lot of great fights from top to bottom!

Sign me up as someone else more interested in Pico vs opponent I had to google than Bader vs Mo. Have never been excited to watch Bader fight even though he is talented.

they are building him the right way by putting him on big cards as the opening fight and he has produced a couple of good performances. looking forward to seeing him soon step up in competition level

I feel like Pico needs about 3 years of these matchups just to get an idea of what level he's at. Right now he could be just another guy on the prelims.

Very interested in Pico. People will always bring the loss up, but he has rebounded great, and against guys with serious experience. This week’s fight is no exception. I hope he does well

It’s a good card, although some fights have real potential to be snoozers

Very interested in Pico. People will always bring the loss up, but he has rebounded great, and against guys with serious experience. This week’s fight is no exception. I hope he does well

It’s a good card, although some fights have real potential to be snoozers
People should consider Pico's loss though and use it to evaluate his skill level. He's only had 3 fights to look at. Currently he's sitting somewhere between Justin Lin and Zach Freeman.

Bellator has done a excellent job promoting, and making these Pico fights seem like bigger deals then they are though. Can't say I won't be watching.

People should consider Pico's loss though and use it to evaluate his skill level. He's only had 3 fights to look at. Currently he's sitting somewhere between Justin Lin and Zach Freeman.

Bellator has done a excellent job promoting, and making these Pico fights seem like bigger deals then they are though. Can't say I won't be watching.
Definitely should throw the loss out the window, but it should be put in it’s broader context. A 20 year old debuting fighter fight a man who has 10 fights and is considerably bigger. If course no one will ever let you forget about a hiccup, but it doesn’t define Pico imo.

Back