Who's gonna be the next RDA/Lawler/Werdum?

Nikita Krylov is only 24
Brad Tavares maybe
Beneil Dariush is above average now but only 28

Wait.....Lawler and Werdum were average??

Judging by the examples that the TS gave, Rory McDonald fits the bill. Moose too.

Dustin Poirier comes to mind.. not a guy I really root for or believe is great but when you look at the division, I'm not sure who is a bad match up for him right now outside of Conor who I'm not certain is interested in defending

RDA, Werdum & Lawler weren't considered elite fighters for a good stretch of their careers believe it or not, idk if you guys weren't watching mma before 2012 or what the backlash is about on that..

BJJ world champ, ADCC champ, first man to defeat prime Fedor.... Werdum was never average, you fucking noob.
For about 8 years Werdum was a bottom tier top 10-20 fighter.

Last edited:
TS thinks 3 awesome fighters are "average"........

This is what happens when kids are out of school. They poison the world with stupid thoughts.

TS thinks 3 awesome fighters are "average"........

This is what happens when kids are out of school. They poison the world with stupid thoughts.
If you ever watched Robbie in Strikeforce you'd agree he was pretty damned average until he started juicing in ATT.

Appreciate it, mate. I've edited the OP and quoted you. Hope you don't mind.

You too! Thanks for backing me up with just the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth that some people refuse to see, haha.
its just casuals that dont know shit lol

RDA was always good.

He went 4-4 in his first 8 UFC fights and got KO'd with one of the most spectacular uppercuts outside of Francis-Reem.

20usjm8.jpg

BJJ world champ, ADCC champ, first man to defeat prime Fedor.... Werdum was never average, you fucking noob.
being great in BJJ doesn't necessarily mean that they will be great at fighting, just look at roger gracie, even better BJJ than werdum and he wasn't that good in MMA

Back