Who's next for Zabit Magomed$haripov?

tenor.gif
If thats your thing do your thing, seems to me though that there are probably Men Modeling looking better than MMA Fighters you can ejaculate to.

Wait is this generic Russian #10 or #11
I'm getting lost these days

Wait isn't he fighting Tony Ferguson?
giphy.gif

Generic? The dude is one of the most technical and entertaining fighters in the UFC atm.

Presuming he wins his next fight as the opener for UFC 223 in front of a giant crowd of 27 people. Who does Zabit fight next on Fight Pass?

Ricardo Lamas? Winner of Kattar-Renato? Wang Guan? Myles Jury?
Up up up the ladder.

giphy.gif

Generic? The dude is one of the most technical and entertaining fighters in the UFC atm.

I've used this gag before and I hate myself for recycling material but

You got any more gifs of people throwing kicks and missing?
Impresses the hell outta me, chuck the DC one on Mir in if you got it

Did you say "build up" <{MingNope}> Who, Zabit? They're making him fight for the staffers who arrange the chairs before the event starts.
What build up?.. They're burying him. Its cans like Mike Perry that's getting all the placements on maincards, and hype.

haha im with you, offcourse. i believe he can beat anybody at 145 and should have got wayyyy more shine, but Myles is ok and a 'name'.

I've used this gag before and I hate myself for recycling material but

You got any more gifs of people throwing kicks and missing?
Impresses the hell outta me, chuck the DC one on Mir in if you got it
How about you go watch some of his fights before you say more stupid things?

Lamas. Its ridiculous Zabit is on fightpass. It's clear as day he isnt just another mma fighter. Crazy skills.

I dont think they should push him too hard, let him take some names and get known but you wont do that starting the fightpass Card, if he wins i would like to see him against Jason Knight or a Pepey, he is exciting but let fighters get build, that way they are ready and become a known, not like with Emmet who main evented a card and not even hardcore fans know who he was.

@LouisBolanos @ComradeFedor
They shot down a possible Yair-Zabit matchup once before, but I think its time they reconsidered.

Stop obsessing about men's looks. Zabit looks fine, the scruffy look just adds to his flair. He's like the pokerface assassin.

They probably didn't want to kill Yair's hype at that point, now he's proven to be a fraud and brought shame to the Mexican people I hope they feed him to the wolves. Frankie Edgar rematch, Brian Ortega, Zabit, I don't care.

Presuming he wins his next fight as the opener for UFC 223 in front of a giant crowd of 27 people.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kattar would be a good test, O'Malley if they want to see a hype train go bust, or maybe Rodriguez if he has appeared from his cave. Ricardo Lamas would be a good test, but it may be a little early for Zabit.

Or there is always the winner of Lobov vs Caceres....

An all russian main event for the UFC's first foray into Russia - Zabit vs Artem.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kattar would be a good test, O'Malley if they want to see a hype train go bust, or maybe Rodriguez if he has appeared from his cave. Ricardo Lamas would be a good test, but it may be a little early for Zabit.

O'Malley is a BW. Now that I think about it, they should put Sean against another prospect like Duquesnoy, I'd actually favor him there.

Poor Tom might end up being used as a test for fellow prospects if he also loses to Sean.

Lamas. Its ridiculous Zabit is on fightpass. It's clear as day he isnt just another mma fighter. Crazy skills.

Its absurd to have even considered doing this. Anyone who wants to watch Khabib would have wanted to watch Zabit, so why dump him on the graveyard?

Instead they filled it up with fights I couldn't give a shit about.

Last edited:
O'Malley is a BW. Now that I think about it, they should put Sean against another prospect like Duquesnoy, I'd actually favor him there.

Poor Tom might end up being used as a test for fellow prospects if he also loses to Sean.
Ah, I forgot. Tom is really good, but needs to tighten up on a few things. He needs to change camp.

Agreed, Zabit vs Yair would be the best fight to make after this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Artem could have gotten the fight but his team wouldn't allow it or something like that. I actually applaud his team for this... Shows that they actually care about him because Artem would get destroyed

They probably didn't want to kill Yair's hype at that point, now he's proven to be a fraud and brought shame to the Mexican people I hope they feed him to the wolves. Frankie Edgar rematch, Brian Ortega, Zabit, I don't care.

Yair lost once, to Frankie, who is one of the best to ever do it.

Please do everyone a favor and delete your account.

Back