Who's really crossing the US Border.

Luckily they aren't preventing the US from addressing any of that.

But the GOP is in too of it with their plan to slash funding for food stamps, social security, Medicare etc.....

And luckily Trump nominated a highly qualified person to run the VA
None of this is remotely germaine to my post.
The logic of importing more uneducated poverty when we have enough of our own problems is ridiculous. The government is failing it's own citizenry, so let's take care of and import as much of the third world that can make it here... yeah, that's brilliant.
Lemme guess... Trump inhabits your cranium 24/7, right?

None of this is remotely germaine to my post.
The logic of importing more uneducated poverty when we have enough of our own problems is ridiculous. The government is failing it's own citizenry, so let's take care of and import as much of the third world that can make it here... yeah, that's brilliant.
Lemme guess... Trump inhabits your cranium 24/7, right?

We aren't importing anyone.

And their presence has actually ben beneficial to our economy.

You post lacks logic and understanding of what's going on with immigrants and poverty in the US.

This thread is 100% proof that many in the WR lied in that Illegal immigrantion poll

You post lacks logic and understanding of what's going on with immigrants and poverty in the US.

You are 100% wrong that illegal immigration has benefited the US economy

#1. Most illegal immigrants fall under the low wage category. And while they pay sales taxes they rarely pay income taxes

#2. They still usually send some money OUT of the country

#3. Many Illegal immigrants children attend ESL classes in the PS system. This is an extra strain on the education system

#4. Many Illegal immigrants use the Emergency rooms as doctors visits. This is an extremely costly way to go

You can easily make a case that LEGAL immigration is a boost to the US economy and that would be correct. But to act as if Illegal immigration is a plus just shows you look at the issues firmly as an uninformed partisan

This would be like saying poor white people are a boost to the economy. They are not. They more than likely take more than they give.

Why u would want to expand the lower class even further is crazy. Do the corporations need even more slave labor? Do schools need even LARGER class sizes? Do hospitals need even longer waits for emergency care?

Try thinking what is best for the country and it’s citizens. Not what is best for your political side

Last edited:
For copying and pasting? Damn you liberals need an award or recognition for everything.

I thought it as multiple sources he put together.

You sound like Hitler? something like that....

I agree 100% with you however there will still be people out there defending the illegal intruders. I have lived in a few different countries, but every time I moved to them legally. It isn't hard but some people will just not admit that actually entering illegally is a bad thing.

Go home with your rule of law argument.

Most of the shitholes people are emigrating from were made that way because the US completely ignored laws, borders, sovereignty, and democratic elections of those other countries, reducing them to dumps so Western robber barons could turn a profit. Now that you've enjoyed cheap goods, you tell the people who subsidized those things for you (through cheap labor) to go away.

This thread is 100% proof that many in the WR lied in that Illegal immigrantion poll

If we're going down this road we have to point out that many people that claim to support legal immigration are lying. Which they are.

They supported the travel ban for no reason and want to stop many legal visas and paths to citizenship.

The difference is one side is also lying about nature of immigrants both legal and illegal.

Go home with your rule of law argument.

Most of the shitholes people are emigrating from were made that way because the US completely ignored laws, borders, sovereignty, and democratic elections of those other countries, reducing them to dumps so Western robber barons could turn a profit. Now that you've enjoyed cheap goods, you tell the people who subsidized those things for you (through cheap labor) to go away.
i feel you, but that's not entirely true

many times those so called Robber Barons were straight up invited in, as United Fruit Company was. Shitty countries had zero infrastructure, they invited these companies in to build railroads and pave roads. Yes, they also received highly beneficial arrangements in the deal, but they held literally all the leverage.

They weren't just going over and commandeering areas like King Leopold in Congo.

I thought it as multiple sources he put together.
Likes are the worst thing to happen to this forum. However, in a way it's good to make the little people feel good. The people who never achieved much in life or garner much attention in the real world, whether currently or in the past from their parents or both.

Maybe I'm just being overly mean and critical of all the peeps who crave 'likes' on a karate forum messageboard.

But yes, I think @PolishHeadlock deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for his amazing copy pasta job.

Likes are the worst thing to happen to this forum. However, in a way it's good to make the little people feel good. The people who never achieved much in life or garner much attention in the real world, whether currently or in the past from their parents or both.

Maybe I'm just being overly mean and critical of all the peeps who crave 'likes' on a karate forum messageboard.

But yes, I think @PolishHeadlock deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for his amazing copy pasta job.

Coming from a guy who ran for War Room President lol

Oh? How's that? Are you of the mind that the 100s of billions of dollars that illegal immigration imposes on the US in costs shouldn't be earmarked for our own citizenry?
Their presence is not a benefit, it is a drain.

FAIR found that while illegal immigrants pay billions of dollars in taxes every year, they ultimately cost taxpayers more than seven times what they contribute. The study found that illegal immigrants pay almost $19 billion annually in combined federal, state and local taxes. This estimate is actually considerably higher than what many studies before this have suggested. However, the amount of taxes illegal immigrants pay is dwarfed by the considerable costs that they impose on American taxpayers: nearly $135 billion annually, creating a net deficit of $116 billion.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...f-illegal-immigration-to-taxpayers-is-growing

It's a culture thing, plain and simple. The innocent women and men flee from crime, yet will end up in poorer, majority latino neighorhoods where their children will grow up to be criminals just like the ones they fled from. The only real difference is that US cops don't fuck around.

Put it this way, would you rather send your kids to high school in a poor white area in Kansas, or high school in poor latino area in California?

Complains about the source, cites wikipedia...
Hows about instead of engaging in ad homs, you rebut the claims.

I can't refute or even analyze the claims without the report which isn't in this Opinion piece.

Post the study and I'll take a look

If we're going down this road we have to point out that many people that claim to support legal immigration are lying. Which they are.

They supported the travel ban for no reason and want to stop many legal visas and paths to citizenship.

The difference is one side is also lying about nature of immigrants both legal and illegal.

BUT BUT BUT what about the other side!

Then call them out by name like I’m calling out for being a dishonest partisan on this issue

Or is it just more empty talk by you?

I'm not the biggest like advocate either but I've noticed a lot that I go into OP's on the front page that look to take some time and effort and they don't equal to many likes. I thought this was a situation to point to it and change the norm.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/public...n-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

It boggles the mind u would argue that illegal immigration of a MASSIVE lower class would help an economy.

Would u be cool with 10 to 20 more poor white southerners? Do you think 15 million more poor white folks would help the US economy? Imagine most of those poor white immigrants do not speak English

Back