Who's rooting for Jessica Andrade this weekend?

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was ranting on WMMA lately to be fair, but his match-up is very interesting. Torres, the biggest decision machine eva vs Andrade who has just forward gear and seems to be propelled by amount of strikes landed on her face. In her fight vs Gadelha she took such amount of punches which would be enough to KO few girls, didn't seem to care and proceeded to turn Gadhela's face into minced meat.

She should take this easy and get back to contention fast.

Jessica Smash!

giphy.gif

This fight headlines the tinder prelims right?

Really I would like Tecia to win, but do not see it happening.

Really I would like Tecia to win, but do not see it happening.

She could if she stays moving. I think she's capable. Might even have a better gas tank. Defense will have to be on point though.

It's hard to root against Tecia...but I will lmao if she gets the Gadelha treatment from Andrade.

She should take this easy

Maybe... but don't forget that Tecia's spouse (Raquel Pennington) has defeated Andrade, finished Andrade in fact, and may have valuable insight to share with Tecia as to how she can do the same.

Hell yeah I'm for Andrade. Her slams were a thing beauty.

She could if she stays moving. I think she's capable. Might even have a better gas tank. Defense will have to be on point though.

Torres does have cardio for days. But Jessica can throw from sun up until sun down. Still should be a good fight.

Maybe... but don't forget that Tecia's spouse (Raquel Pennington) has defeated Andrade, finished Andrade in fact, and may have valuable insight to share with Tecia as to how she can do the same.

No way Torres beats Andrade this Saturday.

Andrade is a tank, she shouldn't have much of a problem implementing her game on Torres.

Raquel is a lot bigger than both of them.

Jessica will smash tecia. What is Tecia really gonna do. She has one sub to her record everything else is a dec. Lame

Back