Who's rooting for Jessica Andrade this weekend?

I like watching Andrade fight for sure. She's constantly throwing.

Maybe... but don't forget that Tecia's spouse (Raquel Pennington) has defeated Andrade, finished Andrade in fact, and may have valuable insight to share with Tecia as to how she can do the same.

Maybe yes, but it's not like Tecia as SW with her dwarf reach can do same things as Pennington in BW.

Bull vs matador, Tecia has fast hands when's she actually throws them.

I hope no one hurts my Torres. Damn she is fine as hell..

Bull vs matador, Tecia has fast hands when's she actually throws them.
I think Tecia's footwork will be crucial to successfully playing the matador, just as Joanna's footwork was crucial in doing it. If Tecia only backs up in a straight line, she's doomed.

I was ranting on WMMA lately to be fair, but his match-up is very interesting. Torres, the biggest decision machine eva vs Andrade who has just forward gear and seems to be propelled by amount of strikes landed on her face. In her fight vs Gadelha she took such amount of punches which would be enough to KO few girls, didn't seem to care and proceeded to turn Gadhela's face into minced meat.

She should take this easy and get back to contention fast.

Jessica Smash!

giphy.gif

She is indeed brutal, but I have my doubts she can take the more technical fighters...
But I like her style :)

I was ranting on WMMA lately to be fair, but his match-up is very interesting. Torres, the biggest decision machine eva vs Andrade who has just forward gear and seems to be propelled by amount of strikes landed on her face. In her fight vs Gadelha she took such amount of punches which would be enough to KO few girls, didn't seem to care and proceeded to turn Gadhela's face into minced meat.

She should take this easy and get back to contention fast.

Jessica Smash!

giphy.gif
Justin Beiber wins via tko

I’ll be rooting for the same thing I root for in every wmma fight.

A first round finish from either girl so we can get moving to the next fight on the card quickly.

Andrade would never beat Gadelha again.

Torres will pick Andrade apart and win a UD.

<Fedor23>

WAR Loli Tornado (Andrade is short too but it's not the same... :D)!

Like both fighters but Andrade takes this and hopefully brutally!

Going with Andrade... Should be entertaining.... at least for WMMA.

This would be a crazy fight if they we're both juiced up.

Andrade should win. But, remember how JJ kept Andrade at bay for 5 rounds by constantly tagging her and moving. Tecia has shorter reach, but can be just as busy in her strikes as JJ. Tecia is also deceptively strong and has great endurance. I think Torres will turn it into a real fight.

Jarl

Back