Who's rooting for Jessica Andrade this weekend?

I know you was talking about Andrade and that's why i'm saying you're wrong, Gadelha was the one talking shit, Andrade was just realistic and yeah Gadelha betrayed the ones that made her career saying shit about brazilian training methods, brazilian gyms etc, saying that BR would never have a high lv fight so she needed to move on, guess what? She was the problem, not anyone in Brazil, or she would've won against Andrade.
Then she "betrayed" her gym, not whole country.
Andrade was vocal about it before fight, that's why I consider it as trashtalking. I don't remeber Gadelha's shittalking before UFC Japan.
Gadelha was 2-2 in UFC as part of Nova Uniao and now she is 2-1 while training in USA.That talk about Brasil is similar to Cyborg's and it's ridicoulus, at least Andrade is part of brazilian gym.
Even Aldo who is superloyal went to USA to train some boxing, last year. Winning fight against Gadelha doesn't mean Gadelhas wrong or something like that.
I understand pride etc. but even now when Andrade is talking like "we got best female fighters in our gym" and she wants to revenge Priscilla (she should GnP Shelby then :)) that's silly for me.
Don't get me wrong I like her, she was underdog against Gadelha and I was rooting for her, same against Torres, hope she GnP Tecia to death, but her talking isn't something I'm looking for.

Yep Andrade, girl has that farm strength.

Then she "betrayed" her gym, not whole country.
Andrade was vocal about it before fight, that's why I consider it as trashtalking. I don't remeber Gadelha's shittalking before UFC Japan.
Gadelha was 2-2 in UFC as part of Nova Uniao and now she is 2-1 while training in USA.That talk about Brasil is similar to Cyborg's and it's ridicoulus, at least Andrade is part of brazilian gym.
Even Aldo who is superloyal went to USA to train some boxing, last year. Winning fight against Gadelha doesn't mean Gadelhas wrong or something like that.
I understand pride etc. but even now when Andrade is talking like "we got best female fighters in our gym" and she wants to revenge Priscilla (she should GnP Shelby then :)) that's silly for me.
Don't get me wrong I like her, she was underdog against Gadelha and I was rooting for her, same against Torres, hope she GnP Tecia to death, but her talking isn't something I'm looking for.
Gadelha always talked shit lol for her entire career, did you forgot JJ fights and TUF?

Again, this Cyborg comparison isn't the same, Cyborg didn't downplayed any gym and never said shit like "it's impossible to become a champ in Brazil so i'm going to US", no, she just went, moving gyms isn't the problem, never was. People in Chute Boxe are ok with her, Pederneiras probably doesn't even root for Gadelha in that night, she is a shame for their gym, a very ungrateful and disrespectful fighter.

Gadelha always talked shit lol for her entire career, did you forgot JJ fights and TUF?

Again, this Cyborg comparison isn't the same, Cyborg didn't downplayed any gym and never said shit like "it's impossible to become a champ in Brazil so i'm going to US", no, she just went, moving gyms isn't the problem, never was. People in Chute Boxe are ok with her, Pederneiras probably doesn't even root for Gadelha in that night, she is a shame for their gym, a very ungrateful and disrespectful fighter.

I know Gadelha was talking a lot of shit, but she was "good" in TUF.
My point she could talk and talk, JDS also left Nova Uniao for american gym. Probably wasn't that happy too.
I remeber narration before UFC Japan and it was something like this:
“I hope I do get to go to number one in the rankings, but the big thing here is I believe that I showed the world that with this one I can prove to everybody that you don’t need to leave your hometown, you don’t need to leave your country to become a better fighter,” Andrade said, through an interpreter. “Everything that I did, I did in Brazil. I am a Brazilian, I represent Brazil, I train there and I’m going to be a champion for Brazil. “I want to be just like Minotauro. He did his whole career in Brazil and he did amazing just staying there and working with what he got. I’m never going to forget my roots and that’s where I’m going to be.”
Tha't s my point, if there was something like you insulted your gym and your country, now I will make justice, that's cool. Maybe it was lost in translation, but her speech looking really nationalistic, like she forgot JDS, Cyborg,Barboza and many other brazilian fighters left Brasil to train in USA. (I don' t really care about Gadelha tbh).

Andrade would never beat Gadelha again.

Torres will pick Andrade apart and win a UD.

<Fedor23>

She could if she stays moving. I think she's capable. Might even have a better gas tank. Defense will have to be on point though.

Maybe... but don't forget that Tecia's spouse (Raquel Pennington) has defeated Andrade, finished Andrade in fact, and may have valuable insight to share with Tecia as to how she can do the same.

giphy.gif

Also:

upload_2018-2-25_3-30-27-png.346217

How was I wrong, Hanky?

I'm just trolling man. Nothing serious, don't worry. But on side note- Tecia didn't looked like she had better cardio. But i give you point for "Defense will have to be on point though." though

I'm just trolling man. Nothing serious, don't worry. But on side note- Tecia didn't looked like she had better cardio. But i give you point for "Defense will have to be on point though." though

<LucyBless>

I'll take it.

Back