Who's running PFL's social media? Anyone have PFL 3's weigh-ins with sound?

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Why on earth are they streaming everything exclusively on Facebook?

They're not even uploading their weigh-ins on Youtube either. Not everyone uses Facebook.

Their Facebook link doesn't even have sound. <Dylan>

How are fans supposed to know who's who without sound? It doesn't even have on-screen banners with their names.

What's going on here?

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/PFLmmaLive/videos/2090858847608295/

Whatever weigh in video you linked below has sound for me.

Not for me. I'm not using a Facebook account by the way.

This wouldn't even be an issue if they just put the damn thing up on Youtube.

Not for me. I'm not using a Facebook account by the way.

And this is why their social media and marketing suck ass. Just put the damn thing on Youtube.

They should stream their prelims on Youtube as well. What's with this Facebook-only horseshit?

I'
And this is why their social media and marketing suck ass. Just put the damn thing on Youtube.

They should stream their prelims on Youtube as well. What's with this Facebook-only horseshit?
I guess they make money from FB or at least hope to get some in the future.

I'

I guess they make money from FB or at least hope to get some in the future.

Lose millions of potential eyeballs balls due to horrible online availability and marketing.....but make a couple hundred bucks on Facebook!

I'm looking for PFL content and can't get it....that makes me hardcore in comparison to everyone else who isn't looking, so imagine the amount of fans they're missing out on?

Pfl fights have been great. Everything else has been s disaster. They didn’t even have a seating chart for the Chicago card. You were basically buying tickets by price and had no idea where you were actually sitting until you arrived

Back