Who's someone that you can't stand but can admit is good at what they do?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many times when people dislike someone they become intellectually dishonest and don't credit a person's skill (like people who pretend Mayweather isn't a good boxer).

People I put on this list:

Allen Iverson - One of the best to play the game and probably greatest players of all time. He's a fuckin prick though and can get hit by a truck.

Adele - Chick is a phenomenal singer, but I don't like her chubby, whiney, British ass.

Ronda Rousey - I don't think anyone ever questions why people don't like R^3, it's obvious, even to fans, but she is an AMAZING judoka and Olympian, and while whether she was a great mixed martial artist is debatable, she sure was good at winning, fast, and with style.

Who are some of yours?

Last edited:
Fuck Off clippy..

Have a nice day ...

OJ Simpson is good at stabbing the fuck out of people.

Since we're on a karate forum, i can't stand conor at all.

But the dude can sell a fight, and apparently whiskey. Can't say I'm mad at the dude for stacking that cash though. He's doing something right

Since we're on a karate forum, i can't stand conor at all.

But the dude can sell a fight, and apparently whiskey. Can't say I'm mad at the dude for stacking that cash though. He's doing something right

I dont mind Conor, I know what he does is an act.

100% agree about Adele! She has been quite rude publicly to others but gets away with it due to her support from other fat singletons who are just as trashy

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, but she is really really good at lying.

DEzoXDH.png

Christ, you were the winning sperm cell?

esK4Oc.gif

If you have a day job, please don't quit it!

I watched his entire career. I dont need wikipedia.

kevin-spacey-fired-house-cards.jpg

Great actor... but he's racist, and be fondling boys?

Can't roll w/ that.

Many times when people dislike someone they become intellectually dishonest and don't credit a person's skill (like people who pretend Mayweather isn't a good boxer).

People I put on this list:

Allen Iverson - One of the best to play the game and probably greatest point guard of all time. He's a fuckin prick though and can get hit by a truck.

Adele - Chick is a phenomenal singer, but I don't like her chubby, whiney, British ass.

Ronda Rousey - I don't think anyone ever questions why people don't like R^3, it's obvious, even to fans, but she is an AMAZING judoka and Olympian, and while whether she was a great mixed martial artist is debatable, she sure was good at winning, fast, and with style.

Who are some of yours?
<JonesLaugh>

Jon Bones Jones as a fighter.

*edit* Damn, looks like @bad seed beat me to it.

Steve Jobs.
He was one helluva salesman though.

Back