Who's someone that you can't stand but can admit is good at what they do?

When he first came on the scene, I loved the guy. I really bought into his fake "just a humble kid" bullshit. Then he started cheating with eye pokes, and then had his DUI moment. "I've learned my lesson" and then did it again. Then the PED shit. And I sure as fuck dont but the "supplement" excuse. I think his "heel turn", as the wrestling dorks call it, is his actual personality. He's not putting on an act. Hes actually a scumbag.
I can actually handle his alcohol and drug abuses as bad as they are. Same with his eye pokes and PED's;

Its his moralizing about being a 'role model' the 'type who will never do that type of stuff', 'a person who would snitch on those who do'.

Much like Ronda, but even worse his words were often worse than his actions.

Chuck Liddell was a known cocaine head. People still loves to watch him fight while hoping his bad habits did not result in bigger problems.

@Alphaboy good at pissing me off

I see no lies in that statement.
StevieWonder.jpg

Can somebody elaborate on Tom Brady being an unlikeable person? I'm from Europe, so I just know the guy is 'really good' at football.

The Logan bros, they are good at keeping teens attention.
The Kardashians are good at staying relevant.

Can somebody elaborate on Tom Brady being an unlikeable person? I'm from Europe, so I just know the guy is 'really good' at football.
He has the most superbowl rings of any quarterback (I think). So people from New England love him and everyone else hates him.

He also has a supermodel wife, perhaps that sparks jealousy.

OJ Simpson is good at stabbing the fuck out of people.

Allegedly ;)

I hate all these instragram booty bitches because they makin thay money, but i be hard pressed not to admot they use them lights and squat to maximize the anal sex fantasy.

He has the most superbowl rings of any quarterback (I think). So people from New England love him and everyone else hates him.

He also has a supermodel wife, perhaps that sparks jealousy.
I'm aware of the 5 rings and Giselle Bundchen. I've also heard him kind of having a bland personality, but all together, nothing, from my point of view, that would trigger someone to not stand him, unless said person is really petty.

There are many great actors that are virtue signaling for the climate, while traveling the world with their jets back and forth to pick up their green awards.

Caring for the environment and the climate are important matters but I could do without their hipocrisy and empty gestures.

Leonardo di Caprio, I’m talking about you!

Naseem Hamed, good boxer but I hate his guts...

I'm aware of the 5 rings and Giselle Bundchen. I've also heard him kind of having a bland personality, but all together, nothing, from my point of view, that would trigger someone to not stand him, unless said person is really petty.
Have you been to an NFL thread? They make NBA fans here sound reasonable and balanced.

Brady was "caught" with a MAGA hat in his locker lol, hence the latest wave of triggering

This miserable ginger cunt:

dave.jpg

This fucker's actually an extremely talented and clever guitar player. Wouldn't stop me from plastering his dressing room with pics of Lars and Kirk if I ever had the chance...

I can actually handle his alcohol and drug abuses as bad as they are. Same with his eye pokes and PED's;

Its his moralizing about being a 'role model' the 'type who will never do that type of stuff', 'a person who would snitch on those who do'.

Much like Ronda, but even worse his words were often worse than his actions.

Chuck Liddell was a known cocaine head. People still loves to watch him fight while hoping his bad habits did not result in bigger problems.

I don't care about partying or PEDs. It's just the attitude he carried for such a long time while doing both.

Jordan Peterson. I agree with a lot with what he says but I dislike him for how he comes off and he also does a bad job of presenting some of his views. This isn't his fault but I also don't like how many people idolize him for saying shit that while I agree with, they act like it's the most profound thing ever said.

None I'm not a hater. I keep a minimal amount of head space and no emotional space at all for people I don't know personally I focus on myself. If they are good at something great and their actions would have to be pretty outrageous for me to make a personal judgement about them. I care more about what I have going on.

Back