Who's the 3rd GOAT behind Jordan and LeBron?

Jordan, Magic, Bird and all these other fuckers wouldnt beat this GSW team either. The fact that this is your only reasoning to how “overrated” LeRoid is is completely retarded lol.

Its amazing how many feels this dude has hurt. Incredible, really.

Larry Bird. He overcame the handicap of white men not being able to jump.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lebron's role as a scorer is in part because of his ability to score. magic didn't have that ability. if he did, he would have played that role more. lebron plays the magic role and the bird role and the jordan role.

lol

Jordan, Magic, Bird and all these other fuckers wouldnt beat this GSW team either. The fact that this is your only reasoning to how “overrated” LeRoid is is completely retarded lol.

Its amazing how many feels this dude has hurt. Incredible, really.

Jordan's bulls would absolutely beat this team

No they wouldn’t but I do think the Dream Team beats them in a 7 game series but I think the Warriors win 2 games on them

It's like you didn't just watch James Harden & Chris Paul take them 7 games. This Warriors team would not handle the defensive pressure of Jordan, Pippen, Harper, and Rodman. It would be bricks and turnovers all day long.

Tbh Mark Jords bulls wouldn’t even make it out of the first round in today’s league. Maybe he can stick his tongue out on a routine dunk and people will lose their mind though. He’d prob have a better chance succeeding in baseball today.

Tbh Mark Jords bulls wouldn’t even make it out of the first round in today’s league. Maybe he can stick his tongue out on a routine dunk and people will lose their mind though. He’d prob have a better chance succeeding in baseball today.
You're better than this.

giphy.gif

I agree that Mark Jord would average 40 home runs in todays baseball.

League scoring was higher when Jordan averaged 37 than it is today.

Doesn't matter. No hand checking, no centers/forwards clogging the lane, and 3pt shooters to kick it out to...Jordan would destroy. Kobe would as well.

Doesn't matter. No hand checking, no centers/forwards clogging the lane, and 3pt shooters to kick it out to...Jordan would destroy. Kobe would as well.

Kobe would destroy in any era. Mark Jord might destroy any era where he plays a bunch of unathletic white guys and fat people like bark lmao.

Kobe or Erving.....maybe Kareem..damn I cant decide i', going with Majic from a skill standpoint, but maybe Wilt too

I CANT DECIDE

200w.gif

Back