Who's the 3rd GOAT behind Jordan and LeBron?

Yeah I edited my post to say I think I'd favor Drexler for career based on longevity. FMVP hard to argue, but at least Drexler got a ring.

I'm always torn on what to do with Jerry West in this argument. Most places like to call him a PG, but he was really a ball dominant SG. And while he plays in a weak era, I think he at least eclipses Miller on the list if he's a SG.

I just pretend that tweeners like West and AI (and even Oscar tbh) don't exist lol

I've got Wad above him, the gap is narrower for career tho

Peak
1 - Jordan
2 - Wad
3 - Kooby
4 - Drexler
5 - Miller

Career
1 - Jordan
2 - Kooby
3 - Wad
4 - Drexler
5 - Miller

You could even put Wad at 3a and Drexler at 3b for career

Peak Wad Career High: 55 pts
Semi-Peak True: 55 pts.... IN ONE HALF LMFAO

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

Peak Wad Career High: 55 pts
Semi-Peak True: 55 pts.... IN ONE HALF LMFAO

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

Pre-peak 20yo Devon Hooker: 70 points career high

Miguel Jordan career high: 69 points

tl/dr: EAT SHIT

Pre-peak 20yo Devon Hooker: 70 points career high

Miguel Jordan career high: 69 points

tl/dr: EAT SHIT

LMAO. Took the bait and fell into my trap as expected.

A true analyst worth his salt would understand the FACT that "stats" from this "era" can't be taken seriously on any level. Sorry but jacking up 500 3's per game isn't basketball and shouldn't be compared to previous eras of real beautiful game. You've really exposed yourself here LOL.

The Known Degenerate's 60pts in 1990 adjusted for shit "era" (AFS"e") calculates out to ~130pts today.

Fuck. No.

Yeah man, getting bullshit call after bullshit call = great performance

I swear mother fuckers didn't even watch that series.

Did you watch the series you herb? Wad relentlessly attacked the paint and Dallas' shit-tier interior D was hacking nearly every time. These weren't James Hardcan bullshit stand on the perimeter and throw your arms into the defender FTs Wad was getting

Did you watch the series you herb? Wad relentlessly attacked the paint and Dallas' shit tier interior D was hacking nearly every time. These weren't James Hardcan bullshit stand on the perimeter and throw your arms into the defender FTs Wad was getting

I watched it twice it was so atrocious. They weren't hacking for shit they were playing defense. Maybe you're use to this soft as shit league now. Wade would barrel himself into guys fall over and then somehow be fouled. It was bullshit.

I watched it twice it was so atrocious. They weren't hacking for shit they were playing defense. Maybe you're use to this soft as shit league now. Wade would barrel himself into guys fall over and then somehow be fouled. It was bullshit.

You're bullshit [no offense]

Wad went God-Tier for a few games in '06 as Walker tried to shoot them out of the series and Shaq was severely slowed and a detriment on defense. He got Jordan calls for the series, but so what? So did Jordan whenever he went to the rim. Hell Jordan was getting 12 FTA/game in the '98 Finals when he was mostly shooting midrange jumpers. Wade's '06 was one of the best Finals performances ever.

Jabbar and shaq are better than lebron maybe duncan bird and magic too.

If Kareem existed in any other decade since the 50's, the discrepancy between him and the next best player wouldnt be that great. 60's-Russel, 80's-Bird, 90's-Hakeem, 2000's-Lebron, etc.

Lol @ Russell...

Why? I would have Russell as the #2 or #3 of players in the 60's behind Wilt, and possibly Big O. Who would you have ahead of him?

You could argue that he wasn't even the best player on his own team. I'm not saying he wasn't a really good player, but he's too one dimensional and inefficient offensively to even be considered the player of the decade. It doesn't help that he was manhandled by Wilt on a regular basis.

You could argue that he wasn't even the best player on his own team. I'm not saying he wasn't a really good player, but he's too one dimensional and inefficient offensively to even be considered the player of the decade. It doesn't help that he was manhandled by Wilt on a regular basis.

I meant he was the second-best player of the 60's(though Big O might actually be that guy). I was listing the #2's of each decade(Russell, Bird, Hakeem,).

Back