Who's the best grappler in this subforum?

Danthewolfman.com

GOAT_zpsbbpiktsn.png~original

Barnett has posted here before.

i would like to throw my own hat into the mix..

You think you can sub the Wolfman bro? ;]

I dont know, but what i do know is that im a fucking beast on the mat. I roll like a fucking bull on the last day of mating season that didn't get any all season, thats how I roll. I'm not very technical i dont follow any blue print pass i fucking bulldoze that shit! And once im in your sidemount....forget about it! you would think a fucking 747 landed on your chest! And once i grab that wrist and pin it its all over ill snap that fucking elbow like a wishbone on thanksgiving.
I'm not saying im the best technical guy, but if you want to take me on you better have your fucking A game ready cause to beat me you gotta go to hell and back!

I dont know, but what i do know is that im a fucking beast on the mat. I roll like a fucking bull on the last day of mating season that didn't get any all season, thats how I roll. I'm not very technical i dont follow any blue print pass i fucking bulldoze that shit! And once im in your sidemount....forget about it! you would think a fucking 747 landed on your chest! And once i grab that wrist and pin it its all over ill snap that fucking elbow like a wishbone on thanksgiving.
I'm not saying im the best technical guy, but if you want to take me on you better have your fucking A game ready cause to beat me you gotta go to hell and back!
<FookIsThatGuy>

For regularly recurring posters......................

Holt. No question.

We do get some occasional rare VIP postings from people like Barnett or Vinnie, but in terms of the regulars I can't think of anyone at or beyond Holt's level.

Also that is a sweet picture of Dan and Fedor.

Am I one of the only f12ers who has met Dan in real life or are there others?

Am I one of the only f12ers who has met Dan in real life or are there others?
Oh I've met him alright and easily subbed him on a street littered with razor blades, syringes and broken glass.

j/k Dan pls don't kill me.

who's this dan the dog you guys keep mentioning did he win mundials? cause i beat a guy that won mundials..

Back