Who's the best grappler in this subforum?

You guys do realize that some of the more low key posters are both very large and pretty good, yeah?

For regularly recurring posters......................

Holt. No question.

We do get some occasional rare VIP postings from people like Barnett or Vinnie, but in terms of the regulars I can't think of anyone at or beyond Holt's level.

Also that is a sweet picture of Dan and Fedor.

Am I one of the only f12ers who has met Dan in real life or are there others?
never met him but he hung his hat in Portland for a bit and I’ve talked to a lot of his former Training partners and coaches when I was considering mentioning him to a friend that needed someone to run their mma program.

I decided to withhold my recommendation...

Regulars:

Holt, by a mile.

Calibur, goatfury, uchi mata, ijustwannasurf, Jimmy, Kenny, Mikey, and BJJ Ninja will also push your shit in.

Ca$hbill and Jagcorps for the old man crowd. Onq too, but don't tell him I said that.

Holt? a brown belt? wow this forum really is weaksauce..

Holt? a brown belt?

He's been a black belt for a year and a half, and he would absolutely roflstomp 99.9% of this forum. The other 0.1% are Barnett, Najmi, Vinnie, and small group of the older brown/black belts that might make him work for it.

For regularly recurring posters......................

Holt. No question.

We do get some occasional rare VIP postings from people like Barnett or Vinnie, but in terms of the regulars I can't think of anyone at or beyond Holt's level.

Also that is a sweet picture of Dan and Fedor.

Am I one of the only f12ers who has met Dan in real life or are there others?

I've met him.

never met him but he hung his hat in Portland for a bit and I’ve talked to a lot of his former Training partners and coaches when I was considering mentioning him to a friend that needed someone to run their mma program.

I decided to withhold my recommendation...

O rly?

Holt

But as much shit as wolfman gets, he’s must be pretty good

But as much shit as wolfman gets, he’s must be pretty good

he *did* earn his BJJ Black Belt this year. he's probably got solid technique when he's not trying to show off random bullshit.

but, you know, everybody is pretty good against untrained people giving up 18-22kg

wizcool-c-demo_zpskkz18ekp.gif~original

Back