• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's a god of eurobasket

Sonny-Weems.gif

and Canada
100203to2.gif~c200

After reviewing a ton of dunks, surprisingly I think Kobe might be the greatest IN GAME dunker of all time. He doesn't quite have the explosion of someone like Vince Carter, but the sheer volume and variety of in-game dunks he has is absolutely unmatched.

Kobe+on+Yao+1.gif

tumblr_n4tkp2Xu171rgx7ico1_400.gif

tumblr_mszuv8ylEw1s2lf81o1_250.gif

tumblr_mwkjogWGAD1sl53p3o1_250.gif

tumblr_n626jfHPU91s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mj4f0whMhS1s2lf81o3_500.gif

After reviewing a ton of dunks, surprisingly I think Kobe might be the greatest IN GAME dunker of all time. He doesn't quite have the explosion of someone like Vince Carter, but the sheer volume and variety of in-game dunks he has is absolutely unmatched.

Kobe+on+Yao+1.gif

tumblr_n4tkp2Xu171rgx7ico1_400.gif

tumblr_mszuv8ylEw1s2lf81o1_250.gif

tumblr_mwkjogWGAD1sl53p3o1_250.gif

tumblr_n626jfHPU91s3gys4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mj4f0whMhS1s2lf81o3_500.gif

I said that earlier ITT Kobe Bryant imo is the second most spectacular in game dunker I've seen it's just he's so elite in all aspects of the game his dunking ability took a backseat to all his other skills.

TBH Kobe Bryant in his prime is /was arguably the most complete basketball player of all time. Def top five in my opinion.

afro kobe is the best kobe dunker

Kemp would be in the running if he wasn't so brutally bootygooned by Dikembe

[YT]h8-R3bBmhqU[/YT]

Hard to remove that series from memory

Sigh - why did you have to bring that up. If the Sonics had won that series I think we would have won the title. They owned the Rockets...

Everyone shits on FT line dunks like they're no big deal but I've yet to see one where the dunker's toes are actually behind the line.

Everyone steps on the line. I'll be more impressed by seeing a true behind the line dunk than windmills or other shit.
James White has pulled off a two-handed tomahawk taking off from well behind the line. Guy was on a different level than everyone else I've ever seen.

*Edit* And this post was redundant, derp.
white went behind the line in a euro dunk contest, and did a two handed tomahawk to boot.......just saying

dude couldn't even dunk from the hash mark during the nba contest
He's done between-the-leg windmills from the hash mark.

Him being in that dunk contest was sort of a homage to the greatest dunker alive when the mainstream was oblivious to him. His prime as a leaper ran from about 2001-2007. That dunk contest was 2013 when he was 32 years old. That would have been like rolling out Kobe in 2010 or Jordan in 1995 (remember it was '87 and '88 when Jordan was pulling off those dunk contest victories at the age of 24 and 25: when leapers tend to peak).

That's retirement age for leapers, and he was still pulling off crazy dunks. He shits on everybody else in this thread.

He's done between-the-leg windmills from the hash mark.

Him being in that dunk contest was sort of a homage to the greatest dunker alive when the mainstream was oblivious to him. His prime as a leaper ran from about 2001-2007. That dunk contest was 2013 when he was 32 years old. That would have been like rolling out Kobe in 2010 or Jordan in 1995 (remember it was '87 and '88 when Jordan was pulling off those dunk contest victories at the age of 24 and 25: when leapers tend to peak).

That's retirement age for leapers, and he was still pulling off crazy dunks. He shits on everybody else in this thread.

lol at making a serious reply to that comment

lol at making a serious reply to that comment
Haha, I had a hunch, it had a BDish feel to it, which isn't your style even when you troll Kentucky haters, but I felt the need to get it out there.

I think the most terrifying thing about this is that he busted that rim with one hand. Jesus. How strong is that dude?

Also, holy shit did he shake that white boy up with his off-ball cut. He broke his ankles without the ball, made him look like he was fighting over a screen, lol, wow.

Going with Bern - hands down GOAT of all time.

Easily Vince Carter. He does slam dunk contest dunks in his in game dunks. That's insane to say the least. And his greatest dunks, could easily be the greatest NBA dunks. And tell me another player that you can compile one hundred of their dunks, how about 300 dunks?

[YT]hHG1g8IFbQk[/YT]

Here's his Top 300

[YT]oFpAt_e8foU[/YT]

Easily Vince Carter. He does slam dunk contest dunks in his in game dunks. That's insane to say the least. And his greatest dunks, could easily be the greatest NBA dunks. And tell me another player that you can compile one hundred of their dunks, how about 300 dunks?

[YT]hHG1g8IFbQk[/YT]

Here's his Top 300

[YT]oFpAt_e8foU[/YT]

Vince's dunking was insane never knew why him T Mac and Penny Hardaway Couldn't put it all together. Tracy Mcgrady at one point was better than Kobe(arguably) and looked like he wasn't even trying.

There was never a point in which Mcg was even worthy of comparison to True.

9x First Team All Defense (t-1st place all time) speaks for itself.

Back