• Shawn Kemp

• Desmond Mason

• Harold Miner

• Larry Nance

• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was never a point in which Mcg was even worthy of comparison to True.

9x First Team All Defense (t-1st place all time) speaks for itself.

You guys finally stopped ignoring me lol. at least you're consistent with the Kobe dick ride bro. as much as I think he's an arrogant douche. imo he may be the second best Overall player in league history. though Bern is a once in a Generation Athlete.

Kobe possesses Elite Basketball skill that's sadly missing with too many of today's NBA players. Though Steph Curry gives me a lil hope in guys having actual basketball skill not just decent skill with great athleticism.

Vince.

This is my favorite dunk from him. gif and vid are same dunk (wanted to show different angle)

tumblr_nm3jpjredF1qznj8ho1_400.gif

I think the most terrifying thing about this is that he busted that rim with one hand. Jesus. How strong is that dude?

Also, holy shit did he shake that white boy up with his off-ball cut. He broke his ankles without the ball, made him look like he was fighting over a screen, lol, wow.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre...All&sort2=DESC&draft=&pos=&source=All&sort=16

Sonny Weems.

Actually has the one of the best speed/agility numbers from nba draft combines.

I pick Vince Carter. He's a combination of Michael Jordan and Dominque Wilkins. He had power, finesse and creativity. The most diverse dunker of all time.

Last edited:
I voted Dominique because like Connie Hawkins and Dr. J. he was transformational, changing the way the dunk would be thought of as a weapon.

I doubt Shawn Kemp will get any votes but he was an all-time dunker in traffic.

Muggy Bogs never dunked in a game

Back