Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

Messi only ever played for one team and has under performed (for his standards) for Argentina which is why I lean towards Ronaldo as the best of the last 10 years.

When he was like 14 or some shit he got loads of hype. People thinking he'd be the first big American superstar. He faded away pretty quickly though. He played a little bit in Portugal but didn't do anything there. He must be around 30 now

He is still playing. He is with LV Lights FC in the second division. He had no control over the hype machine.

I don't much about Lalas tbh. I think he just stayed in the US his whole career. I guess Clint Dempsey might be the best American player ever. He was pretty handy in the Premiership (One of the top Euro leagues), and scored a lot of goals for the US national team as well
Fulham's run to the Europa league final was pretty amazing. That juventus win was incredible.

One player who is never mentioned in these discussions:

Vladimir Jugovic. Criminally underrated player.

At a high level it's probably Ruud Gullit.

Don't believe fifa ultimate team ratings to much. My statement should've been most complete attacker ever. Ronaldo has everything a good attacker should have. Great pace and dribbling, some of the best shooting and dribbling, he's strong and jumps so freakishly high even his heading is feared.

Except for being less of a whiner and have a more likeable face I can't think of any trait I'd like to improve in Ronaldo.

sJzhlhh.jpg

I've just been informed by my Italian coworker that Paolo Maldini is GOAT, so I'll go with that even though I needed him to spell the name for me because I had never heard of him.

Don't believe fifa ultimate team ratings to much. My statement should've been most complete attacker ever. Ronaldo has everything a good attacker should have. Great pace and dribbling, some of the best shooting and dribbling, he's strong and jumps so freakishly high even his heading is feared.

Except for being less of a whiner and have a more likeable face I can't think of any trait I'd like to improve in Ronaldo.

His passing is pretty average. Plus, he's tremendously selfish and wastes tons of chances.

I've just been informed by my Italian coworker that Paolo Maldini is GOAT, so I'll go with that even though I needed him to spell the name for me because I had never heard of him.

@Sebbe

This is disgusting

No idea who Maldini is

Dream was one of if not the most naturally gifted basketball player of all time and he couldnt make a legit club team in soccer which was his first love.

His only weakness in the beautiful game, flopping, would be an even greater strength in soccerball.

Look at what happened to soccerball when a poor athlete like Messi started taking roids. Factor in LeBron not being a slow undersized manlet and there's no doubt he'd dominate.

Your coworker is right you know.

I have never played that. He was widely considered a versatile player before it even existed.

I'd probably go with Ronaldo (the cool (now fat) one, NOT gheyboy CR7), Ronaldinho also up there

Back