Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

Ronaldo Fenomeno the best player of the "modern" game. 90s probably was the best era of club football.

I've just been informed by my Italian coworker that Paolo Maldini is GOAT, so I'll go with that even though I needed him to spell the name for me because I had never heard of him.

Indeed one if the best italian left backs and a good centre back as well.

Peoppe who place Zidane on that pedestal are so full of shit
200w.gif

Alexi Lalas is the GOAT

Nothing??? Dude mocked his sister's lifestyle and suggested she was promiscuous. He was defending her honour. Totally worth it.

It was nothing because a head to the chest does no damage.

If you're going to get ejected, go for the full headbutt to the face, break an orbital bone, knock out a few teeth.

It was nothing because a head to the chest does no damage.

If you're going to get ejected, go for the full headbutt to the face, break an orbital bone, knock out a few teeth.

Zinny went for the Henry VII approach. A hero amongst men.

Messi and Maradona are the only two candidates for GOAT. Nobody else is in the conversation, and you're not hearing that from me.

Not into soccer too much. But my goombah best friend worships Roberto Baggio and says he's the best ever.

When I watch Cristiano, I see nothing near a potential GOAT. There are obviously better players, he's not even the best player of his own team IMO. He has an exceptional goalscoring rate, but his individual skills are nothing great.

Wasn't born when he played. But from what I saw on tapes, Maradona looked more impressive. But it's 2 different eras so it's tough to compare.
Luka Modric is the best player in Real Madrid

I remember when all the US press was calling Freddy Adu "the next Pele".

So I'll go for him and Coby Jones as best evah.

I think Messi is the best player today, but I like Ronaldo better.

All time, it's very difficult to say, but probably Pele or Maradona.

Back