Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

One season 2 years ago? What rhe fuck are you talking about? De Bruyne was considered one of the two best players in the prem this past year. That’s not two years ago. And he was just as good the year prior, arguably better.

You’re making yourself look silly

The numbers don't lie. Aguero has been consistently scoring a huge number of goals for the past 5 seasons. He has won many trophies in that time, too. There aren't many strikers that have been better over the same period of time.

I like De Bruyne, but want to see how he develops and how many more trophies he can win before I place him higher on my personal list.

Salah had a phenomenal season and if you are just basing it on one season, he could be up there with Messi/Ronaldo. But the jury is still out on whether Salah can produce this kind of form 5-6 seasons in a row.

Ad hominem is immature, not to mention a fallacy in debate and not an argument.

Last edited:
The numbers don't lie. Aguero has been consistently scoring a huge number of goals for the past 5 seasons. He has won many trophies in that time, too. There aren't many strikers that have been better over the same period of time.

I like De Bruyne, but want to see how he develops and how many more trophies he can win before I place him higher on my personal list.

Salah had a phenomenal season and if you are just basing it on one season, he could be up there with Messi/Ronaldo. But the jury is still out on whether Salah can produce this kind of form 5-6 seasons in a row.

Ad hominem is immature, not to mention a fallacy in debate and not an argument.
Yet you have Mbappe ahead of him. Dont get me wrong, so do i, but according to your metrics he shouldnt be. The question is “who is currently the best” and no one who actually watches the sport whose last name isnt Aguero agrees with you. You can whine about ad hominem all you want, it doesnt change that you’re talking out of your ass. Hell, there’s an argument that Bernardo Silva is better than Aguero, let alone De Bruyne, Sane, David Silva and Sterling all of whom have looked sharper than Aguero the past 18 months.
Sorry your opinion sucks, and the argument behind it is even worse and contradicts your own horrrible list indictaive of someone who doesnt watch the sport

Last edited:
Lmao @ having Aguero and Bale ahead of Lewandowski and De Bruyne and saying “the numbers dont lie” hahaha talk about fallacy

Yet you have Mbappe ahead of him. Dont get me wrong, so do i, but according to your metrics he shouldnt be. The question is “who is currently the best” and no one who actually watches the sport whose last name isnt Aguero agrees with you. You can whine about ad hominem all you want, it doesnt change that you’re talking out of your ass. Hell, there’s an argument that Bernardo Silva is better than Aguero, let alone De Bruyne, Sane, David Silva and Sterling all of whom have looked sharper than Aguero the past 18 months.
Sorry your opinion sucks, and the argument behind it is even worse and contradicts your own horrrible list indictaive of someone who doesnt watch the sport

Watching footage of Mbappe, it's clear to see that he is very talented and has blistering pace and skill. Watching him in Ligue 1 maybe makes him look more impressive than he is. On second thoughts, I could replace him.

I didn't make my list on one criterion. I made it on a culmination of different factors. Longevity, physical attributes, goals/assists etc.

Sterling is good, but he tends to need a lot of chances before he puts the ball in the net. Aguero is way more clinical.

Sane, Jesus both have better speed than Aguero, but for me, Aguero is still the man based on his numbers every season and scoring goals in the big games.

This is all subjective as to how you come to your decision and what you value as a football fan/observer.

I value goals and consistency. You, I would imagine, value sharpness and physical attributes such as speed/change of pace.

Watching footage of Mbappe, it's clear to see that he is very talented and has blistering pace and skill. Watching him in Ligue 1 maybe makes him look more impressive than he is. On second thoughts, I could replace him.

I didn't make my list on one criterion. I made it on a culmination of different factors. Longevity, physical attributes, goals/assists etc.

Sterling is good, but he tends to need a lot of chances before he puts the ball in the net. Aguero is way more clinical.

Sane, Jesus both have better speed than Aguero, but for me, Aguero is still the man based on his numbers every season and scoring goals in the big games.

This is all subjective as to how you come to your decision and what you value as a football fan/observer.

I value goals and consistency. You, I would imagine, value sharpness and physical attributes such as speed/change of pace.
Lmao “goals and consisty” but you have Bale as the number 5 player in the world yet no Lewandowski.

You know theres more to football than goals and speed right? Passing, defending.

By your “Goals and consistency” merit, Higuain and Dost are top 5, which is stupid.
Lewandowski goals since 2010:
Aguero Goals since 2010

in that time Lewandowski has won the league 6 times with two different teams, has made it to a CL final and CL semifinals 4 times.
Aguero has only won the league 3 times in 8 years and has one semifinal appearance.

So "goals and consistency"?
God your list is horrible. Any other mental gymnastics you have in your arsenal (pun intended) before you admit you dont watch a lot of football?

Last edited:
Jamie Vardy

u fucking numpties
nasri2.gif

Edison Cavani. Top goal scorer in the South American Qualifiers. Ahead of precious Messi.

Didnt Messi score a hat trick and secure Argentina a spot in Russia? Argentina, basicly, has great attackers and poor defenders\midfield. Gonna flop in Russia.

Top of my head:

Goalies : Buffon, Schmeichel, Neuer, De Gea
Defenders : Maldini, Ramos, Rio Ferdinand, Alves
Midfield : Zidane, Redondo, Laudrup, Nedved
Attackers: Messi, Ronaldo x 2, Ronaldinho, Henry

Goatnaldo going to pull a Prime LeRoids and carry his team to the chip.

Back