Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

nasri2.gif

BFHLE4V.gif

Ronaldo read this thread and responded on the field somewhere in Russia today...

After Spain vs Portugal some opinions might have changed.

Last edited:
After Spain vs Portugal some opinions maight have changed.

It’s funny. Soccer is just like MMA. You have a great game or a great fight and you’re the GOAT!

People can’t put things in perspective. They get caught up in the moment. When Portugal gets eliminated, everyone will jump back onto Messi’s nutsack.

Today was incredible but it's still Messi.

Ronaldo has been doing some great things lately though, while Messi seems to be slowing down...

Ronaldo has been doing some great things lately though, while Messi seems to be slowing down...

Ronaldo’s hat trick was actually not that amazing. One penalty kick, one, a shitty shot the goalie simple made an error on. His best goal was by far the last one.

It’s funny how every time he scores, no matter how weak it is, every gay guy and fat woman starts creaming in their pants.

Ronaldo’s hat trick was actually not that amazing. One penalty kick, one, a shitty shot the goalie simple made an error on. His best goal was by far the last one.

It’s funny how every time he scores, no matter how weak it is, every gay guy and fat woman starts creaming in their pants.

Yeah i agree, hat trick is a special feat in itself but goals themselves werent that incredible...

Still though, i cant remember last time i was really impressed by a Messi game either...

The best footballer is the one that delivers when the situation demands it the most. Messi utterly failed today, by contrast to Ronaldo who got better as the pressure increased.

He just scored a hat trick against one of the favourite teams to earn a point, scoring an amazing free kick to boost. Messi missed a penalty and cost his team 2 points.

The best footballer is the one that delivers when the situation demands it the most. Messi utterly failed today, by contrast to Ronaldo who got better as the pressure increased.
lmao it's a fucking group stage game.
Also:
EgLKdZx.png

Just shut up

Still missed the penalty kick

Also had a chance at the end with the free kick, just couldn't deliver
okay, i never said that didn't happen, i was responding to the idea that he's "Slowing down". He was the engine of the best league campaign Barca has had since 1993.

MVP of Real Madrid
MVP so far this World Cup
luka-modric-of-croatia-celebrates-after-scoring-a-penalty-for-his-picture-id976391216

Back