Who's the biggest guy you've ever seen at each weight class?

also, i think it's fairly common for boxers to have overdeveloped upper bodies and spindly legs, jogging doesn't do much for developing muscular legs, therefore, lots of boxers have huge bodies and thin legs

Last edited:
Margarito looked downright scary in some of his matchups

I'll also throw in Valuev, even though he never had to make weight.

Nikolai-Valuev-8.jpg

That dude was comically big...

also, i think it's fairly common for boxers to have overdeveloped upper bodies and spindly legs, jogging doesn't do much for developing muscular legs, therefore, lots of boxers have huge bodies and thin legs

That's true, kind of like Roger Mayweather. He had a pretty strong upper body and tiny legs.

But some guys just don't seem to make sense, like Hearns at 147. I know he's thin, but he still does not look like a guy that should be able to make that weight to me.

I remember Broner having a ridiculous size advantage at 130.

also, how could we forget about how much bigger gatti looked than that one guy, whats his name? gamache.

Early Morales was a big guy for 122, as was Larios.

John Molina is one of the first guys to come to mind for me. Guy is a tank and has fought at 135 and blows up to crazy weights for fight nights. I think he weighed like 160 the night he fought Provo and that was a 140lb fight that he made weight in the day before. He's been down at 135, maybe lower early in his career too. He's a big man for the weight/s he fights at.

Sot Chitalada probably isn't the biggest FlW ever, but he was big for the division

Deontay Wilder looked huge in his 91 kg (201 lb) Olympic boxing semi-final against Clemente Russo...

He did. I kind of don't like the title that he got outboxed by a policeman. Of course he was going to be outboxed. He hardly had any training. It was kind of funny in the clinches when Wilder would comically pick the guy up and they would pat each other for the joke after the break. I bet Clemente felt how strong Wilder was and knew he was going far even if these amateur bout was pretty lopsided.

galaxy has to be up there for 115ers and Roman at 105

Back