Who's the craziest guy to ever fight?

There are degrees of crazy. Diego is weird, ditto for Miller and to a lesser extent Browning. Many of the old Pride guys were nuts. But Datsik was in his own category of crazy, and not just for a fighter. It's like when the cop asks Agent Starling in Silence of the Lambs if Lecter is a cannibal. "They don't have a name for what he is." There you go ...

Jesus Christ ... handsome young man too , ..... what the fuck happened ? ..

<Fedor23>

Probably was put on some kinds of prescription meds that eventually led him down to the path of addictive street drugs. One of my cousins was put on some ADHD medication when he was a kid that was addictive, which supposedly led him down to the path of taking addictive street drugs such as amphetamines.

<Fedor23>

Probably was put on some kinds of prescription meds that eventually led him down to the path of addictive street drugs. One of my cousins was put on some ADHD medication when he was a kid that was addictive, which supposedly led him down to the path of taking addictive street drugs such as amphetamines.

Am very sorry to read that bro , hope he's in a better place in his life now , and yes prescription drugs are very destructive , god knows what those chemicals do physiologically to the brain in the long run.

Doctors and the medical field don't care , it lines their pockets to manage the symptoms rather then eliminate the problem.

Am very sorry to read that bro , hope he's in a better place in his life now , and yes prescription drugs are very destructive , god knows what those chemicals do physiologically to the brain.

Doctors and the medical field don't care , it lines their pockets to manage the symptoms rather then eliminate the problem.

You're right in saying that many doctors don't care. It's also that they get % from drug companies, so they're happy writing scripts without thinking of the consequences. Even if a doctor is ethical, he/she might not be aware of other better options (e.g. green tea extracts such as L-theanine, which helps with relaxation and focus; dark chocolate, etc.).

My cousin and his life is a mess pretty much. He is very bright, but he couldn't get himself together due to lack of discipline and focus. His life is heading down the gutter, and it doesn't look like it's changing any time soon.

You're right in saying that many doctors don't care. It's also that they get % from drug companies, so they're happy writing scripts without thinking of the consequences. Even if a doctor is ethical, he/she might not be aware of other better options (e.g. green tea extracts such as L-theanine, which helps with relaxation and focus; dark chocolate, etc.).

My cousin and his life is a mess pretty much. He is very bright, but he couldn't get himself together due to lack of discipline and focus. His life is heading down the gutter, and it doesn't look like it's changing any time soon.

Jesus that's horrible , has he gone to see a psychologist ? Perhaps encourage him to practice Yoga or meditation ( very helpful fighting depression or other mental health problems )

There's is something called mindfulness https://www.mindful.org/meditation/mindfulness-getting-started/

Man really , wish i could help in some way.

Jesus that's horrible , has he gone to see a psychologist ? Perhaps encourage him to practice Yoga or meditation ( very helpful fighting depression or other mental health problems )

There's is something called mindfulness https://www.mindful.org/meditation/mindfulness-getting-started/

Man really , wish i could help in some way.

Thank you for your concern. He actually saw a psychiatrist when he was a kid, and that was how he got on the ADHD med, lol...

As for Yoga or meditation, it might work, I honestly don't know. What I do know is that his problem is also a biochemical one, so it will also need a biochemical intervention (natural tea, etc.). But he also needs sort of a big brother or someone who he respects and listen to, which he has none. His parents are divorced, and he has no father figure, so he's left to do whatever his impulses tell him to do.

I have tried to talk to him like a big brother, and it seems to work somewhat, albeit for the short time that we hung out together. We live far away, and I have other obligations, which make communication nearly impossible.

Thank you for your concern. He actually saw a psychiatrist when he was a kid, and that was how he got on the ADHD med, lol...

As for Yoga or meditation, it might work, I honestly don't know. What I do know is that his problem is also a biochemical one, so it will need a biochemical intervention (natural tea, etc.). But he also needs sort of a big brother or someone who he respects and listen to, which he has none. His parents are divorced, and he has no father figure, so he's left to do whatever his impulses tell him to do.

I have tried to talk to him like a big brother, and it seems to work somewhat, albeit for the short time that we hung out together. We live far away, and I have other obligations, which make communication nearly impossible.

Perhaps he have him aspire to something ? ....

Definitely tough having parents divorce ( can definitely have an impact ) , maybe he lacks direction in life ? or maybe he lacks confidence ....

Diet for depression

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/diet-recovery#1

if you needs a chat private , give me a massage man.

Are you guys kidding ?

Joe Son killed people, he committed violent rapes

He makes War Machine look like Sage

War Machine?

None of these guys though have anything on Aleksander Emelianenko

View attachment 357689

Aleks isn't even the craziest Russian.
hqdefault4-300x225.jpg

Well, to be fair, eliminating the problem would most often include putting a high velocity chunk of lead through the skulls of most of the losers in society who become drug addicts.

Well, to be fair, eliminating the problem would most often include putting a high velocity chunk of lead through the skulls of most of the losers in society who become drug addicts.

Don't you think that's a little harsh ? , people end up being addicted it drugs to escape a past psychological trauma and or abuse , it isn't that cut and dry.

Don't you think that's a little harsh ? , people end up being addicted it drugs to escape a past psychological trauma and or abuse , it isn't that cut and dry.

But the majority never kick, so remain a blight on the society until they need someone to come scrape them up from whatever shithole they did their last pop in. Until then, they rob, steal, and create unsafe environments for the people of their community, this nation, and other nations.

I get piss tired of hearing idiot politicians try to make it sound like some evil people in Columbia and Mexico are bringing drugs here to the USA to hook our people. The opposite is true. The USA's market for drugs, the pull, is causing untold sadness for the poor people of the countries that produce and transport the shit.

If there were no more drug fucks roaming the streets of Hometown USA then there would be less people in Mexico getting their heads cut off.

So as soon as someone is identified as a drug fuck they get one chance to get clean on the USA dime. If they don't kick, they better get out of the country because the second offense should be a lifetime supply, injected all at one time.

Don't be a blight on our society. I don't want to hear your excuses. You weren't a junkie before you reached for the needle the first time, so don't.

Crazy story, but years before he was arrested a poster on sherdog shared a story on here about meeting him outside an mma gym. He said he looked homeless and was asking for some money, then claimed he had a fight coming up with Chuck Liddel who was still champ at that time. I didn’t put a whole lot of credence to the story at the time, but in light of what later happened I now think that poster was telling the truth
Yeah lol

But the majority never kick, so remain a blight on the society until they need someone to come scrape them up from whatever shithole they did their last pop in. Until then, they rob, steal, and create unsafe environments for the people of their community, this nation, and other nations.

I get piss tired of hearing idiot politicians try to make it sound like some evil people in Columbia and Mexico are bringing drugs here to the USA to hook our people. The opposite is true. The USA's market for drugs, the pull, is causing untold sadness for the poor people of the countries that produce and transport the shit.

If there were no more drug fucks roaming the streets of Hometown USA then there would be less people in Mexico getting their heads cut off.

So as soon as someone is identified as a drug fuck they get one chance to get clean on the USA dime. If they don't kick, they better get out of the country because the second offense should be a lifetime supply, injected all at one time.

Don't be a blight on our society. I don't want to hear your excuses. You weren't a junkie before you reached for the needle the first time, so don't.
Nonsense. Most druggies I’ve known have only been harmful to themselves.

Back