Who's the craziest guy to ever fight?

His Youtube channel has 800k+ subscribers. He is a marketing and acting genius who pretends to be a troll to get views and advertising money no doubt.
Can’t say I agree man. Everything I’ve seen and read about that guy, he’s legit delusional.

You’d have to be kinda crazy to have that as a “marketing scheme” anyway.

Nonsense. Most druggies I’ve known have only been harmful to themselves.

They commit crimes to pay for their habit. I don't need my 80+ year old dad to walk in on a hype who has broken into the garage to try and steal something to hawk so he can get his dime bag.

They create an atmosphere where people with big fucking guns feel they have to use them on other people with huge fucking guns, all in the name of controlling the trafficking of the drugs. Little kids end up bleeding out in their beds from stray bits of lead. Grandmothers walking home from the market end up with a broken hip from being pushed aside by some idiot running from a drive by, or worse.

Our tax money is wasted on policing, awareness, incarceration, and treatment. One nickel is too much.

There is tremendous harm done to our communities by drug users. Fuck them, they chose it, let them pay real consequences.

They commit crimes to pay for their habit. I don't need my 80+ year old dad to walk in on a hype who has broken into the garage to try and steal something to hawk so he can get his dime bag.

They create an atmosphere where people with big fucking guns feel they have to use them on other people with huge fucking guns, all in the name of controlling the trafficking of the drugs. Little kids end up bleeding out in their beds from stray bits of lead. Grandmothers walking home from the market end up with a broken hip from being pushed aside by some idiot running from a drive by, or worse.

Our tax money is wasted on policing, awareness, incarceration, and treatment. One nickel is too much.

There is tremendous harm done to our communities by drug users. Fuck them, they chose it, let them pay real consequences.
I don’t think you know very many druggies.

This is a massively overly dramatized take on the situation. Maybe you’ve been watching too many cop shows.

Thread should be called... "Datsik appreciation thread"

I don’t think you know very many druggies.

This is a massively overly dramatized take on the situation. Maybe you’ve been watching too many cop shows.

Or maybe I was born in 1960 knew people who OD'd in the late 60s and early 70s, and hung out with too many people whose lives were demolished by Coke and Meth in the 80s?

You fucking millennials think you know something. You don't know shit.

15drxav.jpg

Datsik

This
It's not even close..

You may add Wallid Ismael, Lombard, Yoel, Toquinho, Pele Landi Jones, Wanderlei Silva, Charly Felon Bennet, etc.

Or maybe I was born in 1960 knew people who OD'd in the late 60s and early 70s, and hung out with too many people whose lives were demolished by Coke and Meth in the 80s?

You fucking millennials think you know something. You don't know shit.
You have a very unrepresentative set of experiences with druggies then.

I’m no millennial.
Correct answer. Cant believe it took more than 10 posts for someone to post Krazy Horse.

Someone post the video where he says jerking off is the best workout for biceps
Funniest doesn’t mean most crazy. He’s eccentric and charismatic.

Datsik is legit deranged.

This
It's not even close..

You may add Wallid Ismael, Lombard, Yoel, Toquinho, Pele Landi Jones, Wanderlei Silva, Charly Felon Bennet, etc.
why these ones:

Lombard, Yoel, Pele Landi Jones,

?

Charles "krazy horse" Bennett

This is a great answer!! I had the privilege of hanging out with him at the fox 28 event. He was fun as fuck to chill with! But don' call him "krazy horse" anymore. He will jump down your throat about that. Its "felony" now

This is a great answer!! I had the privilege of hanging out with him at the fox 28 event. He was fun as fuck to chill with! But don' call him "krazy horse" anymore. He will jump down your throat about that. Its "felony" now

Just don't hang with him when he's doing bath salts. He might just eat your face.

Mental illness , couple that would being lucky and having people to subdue the fight around him if he was losing / or getting out of hand.

The cute girl ? ... who knows , maybe she's kinky and into delusional mental patients , as clearly illustrated by the writing in his hat he's wearing ( which cracked me up cheers man haha ).
The girl looks to be a “mail order” Russian type of girl

Back