Who's the craziest guy to ever fight?

Genki Sudo noobs!
Get a load of this :eek::eek::eek:it calling people noobs when he calls one of the smartest, kindest and most creative fighters in world crazy. Get fucking bent.
<JonesDXSuckIt><Deported1>

15drxav.jpg

Datsik
This guys nailed it first post.
Hands down Datsik.
<{ohyeah}>

Jarrod Wyatt (pictured below) ripped out his roommate's heart, cooked it, and ate it. Yeah, I know he was on hallucinogenic drugs, but that's crazy even by drug addict standards.
amd-mug-jarrod-wyatt-jpg.jpg

Honorable mention: Jason Miller developed schizophrenia later in his life, in the twilight of what had formerly been a rather successful MMA and media career. At the time, he had developed a reputation as an extreme troll. Many people thought it was all an act. Now those same people are wondering whether it was ever an act in the first place.
Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

Neither are even close to Datsik.

Honorable mention: Joe Son. He's killed people

Killing someone while in prison has nothing to do with sanity, it just sometimes becomes a necessity in prison culture, especially if the killer is doing life to begin with, doubly so if the killer is a sex offender.

Or maybe I was born in 1960 knew people who OD'd in the late 60s and early 70s, and hung out with too many people whose lives were demolished by Coke and Meth in the 80s?

You fucking millennials think you know something. You don't know shit.

You're full of shit. If you were born in 1960 then you wouldn't sound like a fucking child, besides the fact you're full of shit on every other point you posted.

You're full of shit. If you were born in 1960 then you wouldn't sound like a fucking child, besides the fact you're full of shit on every other point you posted.

Spoken like a true millennial dope smoker.

why these ones:

Lombard, Yoel, Pele Landi Jones,

?

Lombard: I was thinking of Toquinho, but becsuse of the Henderson incident, his arrogance, and known habit of being a loose cannon on practice.

Yoel: His crazy as they come. Tool. Water, Ice gate. Gropping Rockhold.

Pele Landi Jones: Because of the Anderson Silva incident, watch his fights with Macaco.

Back