• Lauryn Hill

• Annie Lennox

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that Aretha Franklin has died. I thought I'd make a poll to see who's the greatest female vocalist of all time.

This poll will only have singers that I think are must to be on the poll. The rest of the poll will be filled out by your suggestions and the popularity of those suggestions.

tbh I haven't listened to many of these but I was always really impressed by Ann Wilson. Heart were such a great band

I've always said Aretha but I'm not now just because shes dead everyone will start saying it.

I had to hear this song for about 6-10x a night when I was running a karaoke joint back in college. I've been brainwashed. A Chakarian candidate. 80% of our customers are teh geys.

I can't really say who's best, everybody has different singing styles and musical genres. I like Bjork and Etta James for different reasons, but still equally. Same with Whitney or Amy Winehouse.

Bhad Bhabie
E3YeOiE0CoLMg4Rrg17oePur4Befl8T008hNw3LndcREK-KJpfctDPR2o_tlMPAinvJmybG4uAs1YlNgoEm7Y7VvIUvkgTI94OHk4VzdZuETNwmF_PBNwgUbLHoBjg574Xq9E6QSKbYPGajCx3Y-KVz03Lbz1ACdGf3ZAyIUqq2VjFuC3vdqZCdZiJN0nbVdxQeCFtmamah56aA6eT0prSVyozbTRW3d2qso9UEamg=w624-h236-nc

Gang Gang.

I've always said Aretha but I'm not now just because shes dead everyone will start saying it.

Exactly... This poll is too soon. People are gonna be partial to Aretha today.

I believe Amy winehouse had the talent, cut short, but she sang with a lot of soul

For those that might say Janis might want to check out Beth Dito from the The Gossip. She can blow.

I had to hear this song for about 6-10x a night when I was running a karaoke joint back in college. I've been brainwashed. A Chakarian candidate. 80% of our customers are teh geys.

Dude, Chaka Khan, great pick.

Not Celine Dion.

Back