Who's the HOTTEST Female Superhero?

nVf1Q9n.gif

Michelle Pfieffer the most sexiest as catwoman for sure she was so nasty and sexual, Lynda Carter the most beautiful and classy as wonderwoman.

Too late, already got this one going.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/whos-the-hottest-wonder-woman.3680083/

If Carter beats Gadot, who's ranked #16, she'll automatically eligible to be ranked higher, and she'll get a shot against the #1 ranked Salma Hayek.

If she can't beat #16 Gadot, there's no reason to put her against the #1.
I don't think Lynda Carter can beat Hayek; Hayek has a lock on #2 like Bellucci has a lock on #1.

But I think Lynda Carter beats #3 Kelly Brook.

I also think that Jennifer Connelly could move up to #3 with more matches.

Gal had a nose job as a teen this is her real nose
showbiz-miss-universe-gal-gadot.jpg

Theres definitely somewhat of an "arianny" effect to me, a bit too perfect and not very expressive anymore. That said I'm pretty sure Johansson had a nose job as well and didn't end up in that situation so it might just be innate and the product of the latter being a far better actress.

Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman probably.

But Lynda Carter was an absolute babe also.

I have had a soft spot for power girl from the JSA reboot.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/4/48/Power_Girl_DC_Comics.png/revision/latest?cb=20161113172358[\img]
Cosplay
[img]https://i0.wp.com/www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/power-girl-crystal-graziano-4.jpg[\img]

Presently Gal Gadot... I dont know who the hell they will come up with tomorrow

I want to point out that Gadot is a mom... because I always find idiots saying how when a woman becomes a mom she loses sex appeal... the more I look around the more I find the complete opposite... I find something incredibly sexy about a mom with small kids (not all of course but same as not all young girls are sexy) and many times they look even better than their own version before they had kids.... I thought it was because my age (Im 41) but judging by who clearly is winning this thread and by examples I see all the time in everyday life, I dont think Im the only one who thinks that way.

Last edited:
Not super heroes but sexy animated females from the aussie series 'pacific heat', it's really funny too.
Pacific-Heat-header.jpg

[yt]

From the ones listed, I say ScarJo, Margo, then Gadot.

From the actual comic books, I say Power Girl (any iteration, as long as the cleavage window is there) and Phoenix (as drawn by John Byrne).

Actress or actual character? Character hands down it has to be Aspen Mathews (Fathom). Actress, Linda Carter is hard to beat.

Not.

Even.

Close.

She was hot for the 70s, but women have been progressively hotter every decade since.

Even Pam Anderson, Ali Landry, and Cindy Crawford, the icons of the 80s & 90s, aren't doing well in Prime Polls.

And don't make me do a Gal Gadot VS Linda Carter thread to prove you wrong.
thats a silly thing to say.

People over whelming vote on recency. People they see during their time and fantasize about during their time because those people are relevant then.

I do not even know the results of those 'prime' polls but i would bet you position can be disproven by simply looking back at contenders who were up against other contenders, both from different decades but none relevant during most of our voters life times and seeing if the latter generations alway beat the prior.

Meaning I would bet some prime 50's beauties could beat 60's and then 70's and so on. and as you correlate tot he voters age and you start to see 'women they saw growing up' then you will see the landslide change.

Not.

Even.

Close.

She was hot for the 70s, but women have been progressively hotter every decade since.

Even Pam Anderson, Ali Landry, and Cindy Crawford, the icons of the 80s & 90s, aren't doing well in Prime Polls.

And don't make me do a Gal Gadot VS Linda Carter thread to prove you wrong.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/whos-the-hottest-wonder-woman.3680083/

sccNyuE.jpg

in Gadot's own era no less...poll hasnt been up 3 days and I don't recall anyone getting as many votes

even a 'tagged' call to arms, like the douchebags who used to ruin polls from 'team daddario'' wouldn't swing it enough to make it ''not even close''

I will admit to being surprise at the current state of play, I didn't know my fellow sherbros still had the good sense they were born with.

the only part of the your above post I took umbrage with was the ''hot for the 70's'' & ''progressively hotter every decade''....there is more horseshit in that sentence, than you'd find at Belmont Park on race day.

anyway good work with the all polls through the year bud......

Last edited:
thats a silly thing to say.

People over whelming vote on recency. People they see during their time and fantasize about during their time because those people are relevant then.

I do not even know the results of those 'prime' polls but i would bet you position can be disproven by simply looking back at contenders who were up against other contenders, both from different decades but none relevant during most of our voters life times and seeing if the latter generations alway beat the prior.

Meaning I would bet some prime 50's beauties could beat 60's and then 70's and so on. and as you correlate tot he voters age and you start to see 'women they saw growing up' then you will see the landslide change.
if you have to the ability to step out of your own era, or just don't give a fuck who in current youth culture is being push on you as 'hot' or maybe you're older now and decades all mash into one, a good looking woman is a good looking woman, the only difference today is a lack of ''demureness''....

Margot Robbie only does it for me in wolf of wall
Street

Scar jo all
Day

Back