Who's the HOTTEST Female Superhero?

This. She’s more a villain, but I like them naughty.

View attachment 315625
giphy.gif

My Sherdog friends, it is time for us to solve the greatest mystery and debate in life once and for all...

It is time that we discuss this issue out in the open and finally END this raging war...

Who is the HOTTEST Female Superhero of ALL Time in YOUR humble opinion?

The Contestants:...

Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad

Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn.jpg

Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow from the Avengers

381d7470900b8463f85662e9c736d9e95acdaaba065fd869f8c56e8c9486f213.jpeg

OR Gal Gadot from Wonder Woman

452D173F00000578-4964532-image-a-46_1507592609515.jpg

I personally CANNOT decide and I would bang and date them all one another the next. But can YOU decide?

Let's discuss this topic in a civil manner my Sherdog friends.

Who's the HOTTEST Female Superhero of THIS era?
Def Wonder Woman brahs

Polls say otherwise, with a few exceptions.

I'd prove me right, and prove you wrong.

Yeah, she's 7-3 against mediocre competetion's and is ranked #27.

She's got hot pics & gifs.

Yup, and Daddario is now 6-4, and is ranked #13.

Its all about personal preference.

lmao

Daddario retired undefeated. The BS polls in the dead forum you guys are talking about mean nothing. Daddario ran thru a forum with steady traffic for weeks on end without losing a single round -and that's with certain people actively trying to get her eliminated which cultivated in shutting down the entire series of threads in Mayberry and moving them out of here. Traffic in this forum took a hit for a while after that too. And it all happened organically in real time without people needing to be '@-ed'. Angus created a monster.

That will never happen again, and it will never be equaled.

1b32c78145e2d7fcc93b9b2113fe6b68.gif

Those threads you guys are doing in there are just deformed stunt doubles of the real thing.

#<14>bless

Canada Girl is a pretty fine superhero, the ability to drain you of bodily fluid is one of my fav super powers.

Sn2Th5d.jpg

lmao

Daddario retired undefeated. The BS polls in the dead forum you guys are talking about mean nothing. Daddario ran thru a forum with steady traffic for weeks on end without losing a single round -and that's with certain people actively trying to get her eliminated which cultivated in shutting down the entire series of threads in Mayberry and moving them out of here. Traffic in this forum took a hit for a while after that too. And it all happened organically in real time without people needing to be '@-ed'. Angus created a monster.

That will never happen again, and it will never be equaled.

1b32c78145e2d7fcc93b9b2113fe6b68.gif

Those threads you guys are doing in there are just deformed stunt doubles of the real thing.

#<14>bless
weirdface and no ass, certainly hit it out of the park last summer, but its delusional to claim people weren't being tagged to vote for her.

There is one female hero to rule them all.......Power Girl.
BAF371E1-C4F9-4403-817C-70D5184AEE71.jpeg
600F2E5A-BE2D-49FC-947A-247CF33E0114.jpeg

weirdface and no ass, certainly hit it out of the park last summer, but its delusional to claim people weren't being tagged to vote for her.

The gotten to was hilarious, and still is.

I never once voted in those threads either way. Those threads just took on lives of their own. End of an era imo

Back