Who's the most annoying coworker you ever had?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Back in the day, in one of my first jobs I had this purple colored short hair dike(not a homophobe) who dindt like me for some reason and was always on my case on anything. She was the co manager, only gave me 15 minutes to eat, and during my 12 hour shift no smoke breaks. I'm still traumatized just to think about her, I bet you have better stories. Share plz I'm bored.

R***. TBF he was insane and probably needed serious psychiatric care and meds.

Had a fat chick who was really loud and played awful deadhead music while farting all day and spraying the room with orange spray to cover the rank smell

Why is it always fat people? Like 39 out of 40 horrible coworkers, always obese. I'm starting to re-think the validity of this whole "beautiful on the inside" movement

Oh boy

There's this one painter
His nickname (I coined it)
Is 'cut a long story'
Because it's his precursor to EVERY story and they last fucking ages and are boring as shit
He will continue talking as you're leaving the damn house

I've faked phone calls before now to get away from him

Dave.
Fk you Dave.
Stupid motherfucker.

I once worked in a place with this guy called Glenn who was a total nutter. Everyday he'd be involved in some kind of drama. He had the iq of a cabbage so most of his problems were self inflicted. One day we were sitting outside on a break when he spotted a rat running down the alley. He ran after the thing and cornered it. We told him to get away from it but no, he tried picking it up and it went nuts, bit the fuck out of him. So we had to take the idiot to hospital to get stitched up.
One day he discovered Jesus. Of course he did. Somehow nutters always find their way to religion. He showed me this match box he had. It was stuffed with tiny notes to Jesus begging forgiveness for his sins. That was when I realised he'd finally moved to the moon. Luckily he decided to quit and go bother the Mormons instead of going on a shooting spree.

Current guy I work with. Smug asshole who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Makes 10k+ more a year than I do with the same job. Does absolutely nothing all day while the rest of us struggle. Gets away with it.

One guy was just a weirdo... I never saw him do this, but we all heard the tales.

He'd bike into work everyday. Go into the bathroom back stall.... change and would dunk his feet in the toilet bowl to freshen them up or something. Sicko.

This was back in university at some little bullshit partime job I had.
There was this super skinny gay dude with long hair to his ass, he always had it tied back in a pony tail, his name was Ethan. He had a crush on me and was really weird about it. I got no problems with gay dudes, so I was like whatever. But he would just straight out say gay shit to me, and throw compliments my way.
At the end of one of my shifts, I went to the breakroom to get my jacket, I walk into the room, and he's there alone..holding my jacket, with his face in it, just smelling it. I was like...
<{ByeHomer}>
He got fired for something a month or two later for being dramatic about something

Back