Who's the most annoying coworker you ever had?

The CEO at my old job was a tool. He seemed to have gotten the job because the guy before him left for a better job and he was the one next in line.

There is no need to be condescending mister. By the way what kind of job do you do for a living?
Well, many moons ago, I started out welding. Since then, I've built up a company over a couple of decades, that services and fabricates oilfield equip. Currently transitioning to take over the family busisness(death care related). "whatchu", got on the go?

my former roommate who used to be such a nice guy. one day he decided he didnt like me anymore and he stopped talking to me. we work together several days a week

I worked with a guy who was in love with this married woman we worked with. He was insanely jealous when she would talk to me, even to the point where once he literally started crying. Her and I would eat lunch at the picnic table outside and he would pace the parking lot or be standing at the window watching, then ask what we were talking about and assume we were talking about him behind his back. I wanted to knock his ass out so badly.

When she left the job it was a relief, and when he left it was even more so.

I shared an office with this chick. We always had the radio on. This was when that song by Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" was big.

The radio station we listened to played that song like every hour or two. And she sang along every time. And was entirely tone deaf.

That song is already shit, but to hear it sung several times per day completely out of tune was torture.

I shared an office with this chick. We always had the radio on. This was when that song by Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" was big.

The radio station we listened to played that song like every hour or two. And she sang along every time. And was entirely tone deaf.

That song is already shit, but to hear it sung several times per day completely out of tune was torture.
She clearly wanted you to smash

Renta cop work provided me with the worst co workers imaginable.

it had to be a toss up between this sniveling little rodent of a man who was a massive kiss ass and colossal coward at the same time. Guy hated any form of confrontation because he was worried about getting attacked on his way to his car after work even though he was armed with a gun and tazer.Funny enough this guy also insisted on pursuing a career as a cop.

2nd was an older guy from Nigeria. I swear this dude had to have been living out in the wild somewhere Tarzan style before he made his way to the states. He could not grasp the simplest things needed to function like a civilized human being. People even thought we hired a special needs guard lol. And he was routinely responsible for working a metal detector too and would let knives and other weapons past constantly so every night with him was a game of guess when we are gonna get stabbed and die tonight due to Frank.

One night he even let a. crackhead go through with a gigantic neon green drill.Crack head proceeded to then pull drill out of his bag and attempt to stab a nurse in the head with it. He was apparently still employable despite that.

Edit: Oh yeah first guy eventually became our boss for a short while and second guy got fired for falsifying his reports of all things. And he called first guy a bitch and almost threw down with him in the parking lot because he refused to accept being fired and didn't want to leave lol. Never had i wished for a double knock out so bad before.
working with Africans is one hell of a nightmare. Everything is complicated for them. Fuck that noise

working with Africans is one hell of a nightmare. Everything is complicated for them. Fuck that noise

Ghanaians were pretty cool. I've worked with a ton of them before.Real kind people in general. But what can you expect from a fake prince email scamming nation like Nigeria. <31>

I worked with a guy about 3 years ago. The position was an entry level job and not the best but the company has a great culture and once you get in, there is a lot of opportunity for growth and you can make a career there pretty easily.

So back to my co-worker. He claimed to be in the Air Force Reserves...but he had not attended boot camp or even signed papers yet. No big deal right? Well he told he everyone he had "been in" 2 years at that point and it drove our boss crazy because he is a lifetime military man. The co-worker also shit talked everyone because he was "going places" and we were only working jobs, he was never wrong and if he was even in earshot of a conversation he would butt-in.(Example Me: "Hey Mike did you see the game yesterday?" Annoying Co-Worker: "I hate sports") Well, he ended up quitting one day because he wasn't approved unpaid leave to go on vacation with his girlfriend..it didn't matter though because he had his great Air Force career right?

Fast forward a year: I had advanced with the company and was on my lunch break at a fast food place by the office...and guess who I saw behind the counter?:p I went back to the office, found my boss who was talking to another co-worker who knew the guy, I said "Guess who I just saw on lunch?" He said "Chris?" and I said "Yeah, I guess the Air Force isn't what it used to be... fuck that guy". All 3 of us laughed and went about our days.

THE END<45>

Last edited:
A guy interviewed me for a cashier job. Turns out he fucking hated my last boss and would always shit talk him (he was a nice guy to me). Anyway he asks me if im physically fit to stand for 8 hours in steel toe boots. I said i jump rope everyday for 25 minutes straight everyday (wtf kinda question is that?) This really pissed him off as he was fat as fuck.

Fast forward a month and he keeps ragging on me that he could whip my ass any day in a fight. We had a staff bbq and he musta taken some drugs because he challenged me on a path of grass. With all employees watching I kicked him in the leg. When he fell I put him in guard and let locked him. He then took a week off work and i was fired and warned i could be charged with assault (didn't happen). I said what about employee abuse as he kept challenging me. "Oh hes been here for 15 years he wouldn't do that". The entire staff watched it. "We think it's time you part ways."

What a fucking idiot.

A guy interviewed me for a cashier job. Turns out he fucking hated my last boss and would always shit talk him (he was a nice guy to me). Anyway he asks me if im physically fit to stand for 8 hours in steel toe boots. I said i jump rope everyday for 25 minutes straight everyday (wtf kinda question is that?) This really pissed him off as he was fat as fuck.

Fast forward a month and he keeps ragging on me that he could whip my ass any day in a fight. We had a staff bbq and he musta taken some drugs because he challenged me on a path of grass. With all employees watching I kicked him in the leg. When he fell I put him in guard and let locked him. He then took a week off work and i was fired and warned i could be charged with assault (didn't happen). I said what about employee abuse as he kept challenging me. "Oh hes been here for 15 years he wouldn't do that". The entire staff watched it. "We think it's time you part ways."

What a fucking idiot.
Did you get fired for teh UFC exhibition bout with fat ass?

Hired this kid Tyler. Fantastic interview. Couldnt get his figured at actual work though; essentially lied to customers when he didnt know something, and consistently couldnt learn the products. Also, he evangelized on the sales floor. He also asked really personal questions....

but I wasnt allowed to fire him cuz he went to church with the other manager. Eventually convinced him though, the morning I was going to sit down with him he put in his notice. Amazing.

Worked with a women that would complain to HR about everything...food left in the fridge, women wearing open toed shoes, language, gossiping about everyone. Such a snitch. She smelled too. I think she had vaginitis.

I had to supervise an almost stereotypical Sherdogger for a short time when I was organising delivers for a branch of a UK retail chain, Bearded metal head who turned up late half the time and complained about being tired when he'd gone to bed at 4 am for a 6 am start. He got by for a supprising length of time as I already had enough staff to get the job done but was finally fired when the company security officer found him fast asleep on a pallet of sugar when he should have been minding the open service enterance to the warehouse.

Did you get fired for teh UFC exhibition bout with fat ass?
Absolutely. Really I was just sick of his shit. Only reason they found out I trained was I had availability set to not work on certain nights and was asked why. This obv butthurt this guy.

Same job but a gay guy on cashier was fucking hilarious. Had a sugar daddy who bought him everything. Guy started chatting up some tranny that would always come in and said to it that a 19 year old male co-worker had a crush. Completely tormented this kid. Lol.

Lots of sluts worked there. I traded my weekend off this one girl so she could go somewhere with her daughter and after work she asked me if i could look at her computer at her place to fix it. Get there and she doesn't own a computer. Just wanted to fuck. She was 23, not attractive, thin, but very soft skin. Cool chick because next day at work she acted like nothing happened. Boss.

I worked up until June with one of the laziest people I have ever encountered in my working career. I am a come in, do your work, get paid, go home type of person. She was a come in, talk on the phone for hours on end, leave the office for hours on end, get paid and go home person. I went to the manager for the first time ever about her, and how her lack of work was affecting my work. Since she is buddy buddy with this lazy worker it went in one ear and out the other. I continued to document her lazy actions, and had a meeting with the upper level manager, that it was basically this lazy work or me. So they got rid of her, its been stress free work environment since.

We had this fat chick in H.R. who was always complaining about ants in her office. When we'd tell her to stop eating in there she'd say she wasn't and we're only accusing her because she was fat. This went on for about a year until we converted an adjacent store room into an office for a new hire. The circuit breaker for her computer would trip periodically and we'd just reset it and walk away.
One day my boss asks me to run a new circuit to that office over the weekend so i get up in the ceiling and trace it back to fat chicks office. When i popped the ceiling tile and looked down she had a fucking toaster on her desk (with crumbs and ants)and an empty box of pop tarts in her trash. Also an open soda and candy on her desk. I took pictures and told my boss. He yelled at me for taking pictures then asked me to send them to him lol. She eventually got so fat she went on disability

Tldr: fat chick complained about ants in her office

We told her to stop eating in there which she denied

Her toaster kept tripping the circuit in the adjacent office leading to me catching her with tons of food left out in her office

Was this her

Well I kinda know what it’s like to be sexually harassed. At an old job, there was this woman who had the hots for me. I was not the least but interested, which made her all the more interested. Everyday she would be at my cubicle blabbing away and I’d just ignore her, then she’d get her feelings hurt and start yelling at me and accusing me of being mean to her, then she’d stomp off.

Then she’d comeback and be like “I don’t want to fight with you. Let’s just put this behind us.” Then she’d go back to blathering. She was constantly coming on to me: trying to feel my arms and stomach (btw, I’m not even ripped or anything). Make comments about my body non-stop and what she’d like to do to me (ie. Sex stuff).

And she always always always, every day would ask me to give her a foot rub. Which I never did, but she seemed to think it would happen for some reason.

Now some of you are thinking “What’s the problem?” Problem was I was not the least bit attracted. Frankly, she was very ugly to me. Like irredeemably ugly. And she wouldn’t listen to “leave me alone.” And she was best friends with our boss.

Needless to say, I gained insight and empathy to women who are sexually harassed. It wasn’t that I ever felt intimidated. It was just endless and relentless and I wanted it to stop and it made my job miserable. I eventually just quit.

Well I kinda know what it’s like to be sexually harassed. At an old job, there was this woman who had the hots for me. I was not the least but interested, which made her all the more interested. Everyday she would be at my cubicle blabbing away and I’d just ignore her, then she’d get her feelings hurt and start yelling at me and accusing me of being mean to her, then she’d stomp off.

Then she’d comeback and be like “I don’t want to fight with you. Let’s just put this behind us.” Then she’d go back to blathering. She was constantly coming on to me: trying to feel my arms and stomach (btw, I’m not even ripped or anything). Make comments about my body non-stop and what she’d like to do to me (ie. Sex stuff).

And she always always always, every day would ask me to give her a foot rub. Which I never did, but she seemed to think it would happen for some reason.

Now some of you are thinking “What’s the problem?” Problem was I was not the least bit attracted. Frankly, she was very ugly to me. Like irredeemably ugly. And she wouldn’t listen to “leave me alone.” And she was best friends with our boss.

Needless to say, I gained insight and empathy to women who are sexually harassed. It wasn’t that I ever felt intimidated. It was just endless and relentless and I wanted it to stop and it made my job miserable. I eventually just quit.
Ya Ive been there too for ages 20-30. I used to be a looker and worked with mainly women most of them i wouldnt fuck with your dick though. It is difficult because when you tell anyone about it besides your girlfriend they laugh it off.

Back